dcsimg

Cordless… Lawn Tools?

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author

More so than ever before. Ego has a snowblower now. TWO 56v (60v max) batteries at once, and comes with twin 5.0ah although they sell 7.5ah betteries too (at about $300 a pop). The blower and two 5.0s is around 600usd and 900cad, making it worth a drive to the states even with the exchange rate

Im still loving this idea.

Might beat paying 200$ per winter for a tractor with a snowblower to come by

Nah, my time with the family and doing other things is more than 200 dollars a year, besides I would still have to get out there, plus I wonder how long those battery packs would last, at the price for replacement battery packs, and then the thing is how strong enough will it be, I mean in the heavy wet snow, ? Not saying it’s not a good idea, just not for me.
    But it’s amazing how many tools and other things that are becoming cordless.

Im really curious about the power too. My lawnmower is close to high-end gas mower power – blows away the cheap crap and the plugins and this one has two batteries so it may be awesome. But I want to know if it can handle the dense mound of ice and snow that city plows leave

Battery warranty is decent but who knows

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

More so than ever before. Ego has a snowblower now. TWO 56v (60v max) batteries at once, and comes with twin 5.0ah although they sell 7.5ah betteries too (at about $300 a pop). The blower and two 5.0s is around 600usd and 900cad, making it worth a drive to the states even with the exchange rate

Im still loving this idea.

Might beat paying 200$ per winter for a tractor with a snowblower to come by

the only question is, does the snowblower run by itself, if it does so, than it is worth it. I can stand inside the house and have it run while i sip on some hot chocolate.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I do all my work cordless right now.
    On the lawn tool note the Makita 18vXs2 has more blow than the Husqvarna 2 stroke blower.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have been cutting the cord for years. Except for polishers/sanders everything other power tool I use is cordless.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have been cutting the cord for years. Except for polishers/sanders everything other power tool I use is cordless.

Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong, I much prefer cordless, I have had cordless for years now,
    My Ryobi cordless trimmer and blower, plus hedge trimmer are five years old,
    Plus not to mention that bosch 18 volt planer I have had for a few years,
    I will eventually get a mower that’s cordless.

Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong, I much prefer cordless, I have had cordless for years now,
    My Ryobi cordless trimmer and blower, plus hedge trimmer are five years old,
    Plus not to mention that bosch 18 volt planer I have had for a few years,
    I will eventually get a mower that’s cordless.

I made that switch a couple of years ago and am glad I did.

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.832 seconds