dcsimg

Contractor Talk forums emailed me

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I’ve yet to get that threat. I have said some things that I thought for sure were not acceptable, but the email never came.

Inner10
    Pro

You are a hard working god fearing middle aged american man with the bigoted core beliefs that are embraced around CT. LOL

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Thank You.

I think that this is one of the best forums out there and one of a couple that I frequent. It is a great group of people here. The bigger it gets, the harder it is to control and that is where the moderators really have to step in and help manage things. Hats off to everyone that makes BTP what it is.

Orange County, CA

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Hats off to everyone that makes BTP what it is.

i think it’s the diverse group on here that makes it pretty neat. And honestly, ZERO ego. It’s one of the best forums I use.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Inner10
    Pro

By no pissing contests I assume TNT was banned already?

WoodDoc
    Pro

Thanks all for making this a great community. We are also fans of contractor talk (except for some of the craziness that has nothing to do with construction!)

I think Contractor Talk is great. I’ve learned a lot over there. Its been a few years.

Change is good.

This site is awesome!

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

still a new guy over there.

At times it’s a boxing ring.

Really new here,
    great, now I have to learn to navigate a new forum.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I never recieve those emails, I wonder if they have me black listed?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

american man with the bigoted core beliefs

Every ones a bigot.

I never got a e-mail either. Must be black listed.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

They keep sending me these emails inviting me to post on the latest threads. I’ve sent numerous requests for my password and the never respond. I even tried contacting the administrator for the password. Again, no response. Yet, they keep asking me to post. I don’t get it.

Pat

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

They keep sending me these emails inviting me to post on the latest threads. I’ve sent numerous requests for my password and the never respond. I even tried contacting the administrator for the password. Again, no response. Yet, they keep asking me to post. I don’t get it.

It’s mostly just auto generated e-mails that they send….I got one a couple months back as well. When the site came under a new Administrator and ownership it seemed like there were going to be a bunch of new changes.
    Getting through to them isn’t really that easy unless you post in a thread….which can’t be done if you can’t get your password…which requires communicating with an admin…which…you see where this is going.
    I’ve noticed lately that when I go to CT, their screen space has shrunk by about a quarter page horizontally. I know it’s ad space, but I use Ad Block and now it’s just annoying to look at two blank vertical bars down the side of my screen.
    Thank you BTP for keeping the ad spaces clear here!

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

I have only perused CT and never joined. Sounds like that was a good choice for me.

Orange County, CA

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I had joined several contractor sites years ago seeking some help. I tell ya, this is the truth: I only posted a few times on these sites and just didn’t feel like I fit in. So, I left them in peace. But, this site is so cool. Nicest people in the world, no exaggeration. Best advice – I’m learning a lot. Best place to share info. Even if I’m wrong, I’m corrected in a respectful way, which is very much appreciated.

Pat

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Even if I’m wrong, I’m corrected in a respectful way, which is very much appreciated.

@DesertDeuces
    : That’s not true.

🙂 jk

Pat, did you get your address numbers?

Resident Sign Guy

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Pat, did you get your address numbers?

Yep. They’re great! I’ll email you about them. This week has been rent collection week besides finishing a flooring install and some plumbing repairs. Meant to get back to you sooner. Sorry.

Pat

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.357 seconds