dcsimg

Continuing frustration with Bosch deliveries.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kurt@welkerhomes.com 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Doobie

I have never had the delivery mixups like @jimdaddyo and @doobie.

Jim’s had the real problems. My deliveries have been fine. I just miss having the UPS MyChoice notifications from when they were sent from Illinois versus where they come from Mississauga now and they use Puro instead who doesn’t offer that kind of pre-delivery notification system.

Part of the problem is my address. I live in a mobile home park which is one address for the whole park, but there are streets with their own individual addresses within that. I keep writing down my address on my orders the way it should be for clarity, but forms, being forms, and not very adaptable, they keep just putting in the overall address and when the delivery guy gets here there are 35 or so places within that address. If they would just listen and write it down the way I gave it to them, a lot of confusion could be saved.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Well, cut off my legs and call me Shorty!

It came today. The delivery guy actually stopped and inquired and by chance it was one of the maintenance people in the park. It was not a Purolator truck, but it had a Purolator label (addressed wrong and not the way I told them to write it down). The maintenance guys wife was mowing the lawn and she signed for it and brought it down to me.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

It came today.

Right on! 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

If they would just listen and write it down the way I gave it to them, a lot of confusion could be saved

Your right if they would only listen.

It came today. The delivery guy actually stopped

Great new Jim for sure. Enjoy!!

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Well, cut off my legs and call me Shorty!

It came today. The delivery guy actually stopped and inquired and by chance it was one of the maintenance people in the park. It was not a Purolator truck, but it had a Purolator label (addressed wrong and not the way I told them to write it down). The maintenance guys wife was mowing the lawn and she signed for it and brought it down to me.

Finally! Good that the driver stopped to ask. That’s the way it should work all the time.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Finally! I got this today.

Hello Jim,

the Be The Pro Team is reshipping your order and will be mailed out tomorrow. Tracking info will follow

Thanks
    Be The Pro

“reshipping”?

I mean really, I got this one on May 18…

Thanks so much- yes, we will ship out your order to you and deduct the points from you on Wednesday this week.
    Have a great day!

I am not sure why they can’t give you a tracking number when something is being sent out. That is more then I have got so far.

When Jim was behind the desk, he always made sure that the trackingnumber gets send out. well at least with me he did.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

while understand frustrations and do have an order in myself, I do not think this thread should be here knocking the site. @chadm the site has been a great place and is a good informative site. this “bashing is no good for the site and looks bad to someone seeing the site for the first time. Lets be positive while the site works through changes and keep this site going for it’s intended purpose, which is the sharing of information between members. I strongly suggest one of the admins delete it.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Continuing frustration with Bosch deliveries.’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.300 seconds