dcsimg

Continuing frustration with Bosch deliveries.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kurt@welkerhomes.com 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author

The last email I got for my redemption of points was on Monday, May 21 saying that my order would be filled the following Wednesday (May 23). After requesting a tracking number and spending all morning on the phone trying to get hold of someone at Bosch (both USA and Canada) I still have no answers. No one at Bosch seems to be able to help and after I called Purolator they can’t help without a tracking number. Today is June 26, over a month after I was told that the items would be shipped. Purolator continues to ship to the wrong address and the old guy there is a little daft. He will sign for things, put it down, and forget it ever happened. So even if it went there, he doesn’t remember.

Bottom line is, why is Bosch ignoring my request for a tracking number, and why is it so hard to get hold of anyone at Bosch Canada that has any information? No one on the phone seems to know anything, and they don’t know how to direct a call to someone who does.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

That’s a bummer Jim. Someone should have some type of delivery date on your item(s) and a tracking #. I feel your frustration. Hang in there and let us know what you find out. Good Luck!

Doobie

Jim, have the points been deleted yet?

Jim, have the points been deleted yet?

Yes, they were deleted a few weeks ago. I also called Purolator, but with out the tracking number, there’s not much they can do. They did cross reference my phone number and saw last January’s delivery, but couldn’t guarantee anything.

My first call was to Bosch USA and I spoke to one of the customer service people. She told me that she would send me an email to reply to in about 10 minutes and she would forward it to someone who could help. No email came (yes, I checked the junk folder).

sorry to hear you are having issues. Frustrating I am sure. Have you been emailing BTP about this?

sorry to hear you are having issues. Frustrating I am sure. Have you been emailing BTP about this?

Yes, that is what started my search for information. I asked for a tracking number and they never replied back. Just the automated email telling you what your redemption info should contain.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just got a e-mail today “Your order has been placed and is awaiting processing” so I’ll see what goes from there??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I got a email also Dirty. It didn’t look like the auto one.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Sounds like someone is paying attention.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

@bethepro @kevin6 anything you guys could do to assist Jim?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Kevin6 (Kevin Enke) is no longer with Bosch. He left well over a year ago. He works for a company by the name of Univar now.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-enke-a723337/

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I just got a e-mail today “Your order has been placed and is awaiting processing” so I’ll see what goes from there??

At lesast that’s something.
    I didn’t get one. Been waiting for a while now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@dirtywhiteboy and @roninohio that’s good to hear. Hopefully we see some boxes soon then!

Charlie

Instagram

Keep us in the loop, this has been a great well supported service, and I don’t think anyone would want to see that change.

Will

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

We are curious what you find out Jim.

Finally! I got this today.

Hello Jim,

the Be The Pro Team is reshipping your order and will be mailed out tomorrow. Tracking info will follow

Thanks
    Be The Pro

“reshipping”?

I mean really, I got this one on May 18…

Thanks so much- yes, we will ship out your order to you and deduct the points from you on Wednesday this week.
    Have a great day!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

At lesast that’s something.
    I didn’t get one. Been waiting for a while now.

No shipping info today so the processing really takes a while.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

No shipping info today so the processing really takes a while.

I guess the wheels are really moving slow.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hello Jim,

the Be The Pro Team is reshipping your order and will be mailed out tomorrow. Tracking info will follow

Thanks
    Be The Pro

“reshipping”?

Thanks so much- yes, we will ship out your order to you and deduct the points from you on Wednesday this week.
    Have a great day!

I am not sure why they can’t give you a tracking number when something is being sent out. That is more then I have got so far.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hello Jim,

Thanks
    Be The Pro

“reshipping”?

Have a great day!

Let’s hope this time you will get to see the box.

My experience so far has been to make the request, see the points come off usually in a week or 2, then the box will show up a few days later. I have never been sent a tracking number but, then, I have never had the delivery mixups like @jimdaddyo and @doobie. Delivery was by UPS from a US shipping point for a while, then it shifted to Purolator from Bosch in Mississauga. I haven’t made a request for some time now so I don’t have any recent experience to share.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Continuing frustration with Bosch deliveries.’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.425 seconds