dcsimg

Construction Videos

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Remembering Paint Colors Tip

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Remembering Paint Colors Tip” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/aJlfOoC2_1Y?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid8″></iframe>

</figure>

That is a good idea , I usually write down the room and date on the can of paint , but writing it like that , is a good idea just in case you or the client don’t have the paint cans left.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Carpentry Mock Up Tip

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Carpentry Mock Up Tip

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Carpentry Mock Up Tip” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/AQk4Ol07nXk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

I like following RR he’s got some great stuff and work
    He is right about changing it on the drafting table now lol
    To bad our company doesn’t have that outlook lol
    Could save lots of headaches

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

, I usually write down the room and date on the can of paint , but writing it like that , is a good idea just in case you or the client don’t have the paint cans left.

Never really thought of doing this.

We ran into trouble with buying in 2 different Rona stores last fall for the rental property. We bought all the same color. We had to buy 3 cans of paint and one store and 2 at another store. They were tinted exactly the same. I had repaint a room because of this. Lucky I got the paint on sale.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I wasn’t really sure where to post this video. It has some metal working and some woodworking. I thought it was fitted more for construction.

Here we go.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using A Decoupling Membrane – Tip series

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.244 seconds