dcsimg

Construction Videos

This topic contains 89 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like this guy,, he uses power equipment.

Interesting concept on his off grid cabin.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Another build, another season of the Crazy Framer.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Doobie
    Pro

I came across this video on how to reno a bathroom from start to finish. I started watching it, but at nearly 3 hours long, I’m watching it in batches.

This guy seems to have a lot of how-to videos and the few I started looking at seem pretty good and he knows what he’s doing. I don’t subscribe to hardly anything on YT, but I did this guy. He’s quite watchable and explains things well without a bunch of fluffy nonsense or pushing for some brands that are supporting him like so many YT videos are inundated with nowadays.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I came across this video on how to reno a bathroom from start to finish. I started watching it, but at nearly 3 hours long, I’m watching it in batches.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”DIY Bathroom Renovation | Step by Step Guide | from A to Z” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLBMV3cLgsTKmdT-ct0hE3M7tsJExOH6qB” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    This guy seems to have a lot of how-to videos and the few I started looking at seem pretty good and he knows what he’s doing. I don’t subscribe to hardly anything on YT, but I did this guy. He’s quite watchable and explains things well without a bunch of fluffy nonsense or pushing for some brands that are supporting him like so many YT videos are inundated with nowadays.

I have watched this guy alot and I have even Subscribed to his channel. I haven’t watched much of his videos lately. I have yet to watch this one.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”DIY Bathroom Renovation | Step by Step Guide | from A to Z” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLBMV3cLgsTKmdT-ct0hE3M7tsJExOH6qB” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I have seen his stuff on YouTube, it’s funny how some people just bad mouth him , at least he’s giving some good tips and tricks.

Doobie
    Pro

I have seen his stuff on YouTube, it’s funny how some people just bad mouth him…

For some people, it’s a hobby bad mouthing others. Typically people who are jealous.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I have seen his stuff on YouTube, it’s funny how some people just bad mouth him…

For some people, it’s a hobby bad mouthing others. Typically people who are jealous.

This is true. People have nothing better too do. Plus it makes then feel better when they bad mouth others.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

This is true. People have nothing better too do. Plus it makes then feel better when they bad mouth others.

Yup
    Lots of social media sites are often like that.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.413 seconds