dcsimg

Construction Videos

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  smallerstick 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dirty interesting video, Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty interesting video, Thank you for posting.

It’s amazing to me How patriotic a lot of the people out of the middle east are. She is styling the Red White & Blue in many of her videos.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bl_8A1JXdME?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Wish I had her for a Wood shop teacher when I went to school.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Woodworking or construction?

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here’s Izzy doing a small practical projsct.

Dirty

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Some wise words on jobsite safety..

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4BBWxx5_g5w?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

So true Peter! Thanks for sharing!

Greg

Doobie
    Pro

Problem is, you’d never want to graduate.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

As long as no one is employed OSHA doesn’t apply. But yea he’s doing every thing wrong there lol.. I’m on a state job now and am very sick of safety people taking my pic. We can’t even work off a extension ladder , even if we are tied off on it.

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Problem is, you’d never want to graduate.

LOL! Your probably right!

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

She looks Armenian,, That part of the world has a deep and rich history. Armenia is home of the Aryan race. The women are very beautiful. My good friend growing up was Armenian.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m on a state job now and am very sick of safety people taking my pic. We can’t even work off a extension ladder , even if we are tied off on it.

Man that’s tough. No wonder construction is so expensive with all the regs you have to follow.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’m on a state job now and am very sick of safety people taking my pic. We can’t even work off a extension ladder , even if we are tied off on it.

That is got be tough for sure.

I saw Electrician walking around with his work boots not tied up. As Safety rep I stopped him and asked him to tie up his boots. He told me they were. I told him. His boots weren’t tied up and I am not here to argue with him. He then gave me some lame excuse and walked away. How hard is to tie up your boots!

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I saw Electrician walking around with his work boots not tied up. As Safety rep I stopped him and asked him to tie up his boots. He told me they were. I told him. His boots weren’t tied up and I am not here to argue with him. He then gave me some lame excuse and walked away. How hard is to tie up your boots!

You should write him up and tell him to buy slipons if he doesn’t know how to tie his boots.

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

You should write him up and tell him to buy slipons if he doesn’t know how to tie his boots.

I wish I could write him up. Yes needs to buy slip ons.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You can’t at least take a pic and submit it to the right people?

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

You can’t at least take a pic and submit it to the right people?

I could take a picture of him. But it really isn’t that easy either. I can’t have my phone on me. I would have to go and get a company camera to do this. He also works on a different shift then me. So I wouldn’t see him that much. I saw him the other day as he was working late. I have already told the right person about this matter.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m on a state job now and am very sick of safety people taking my pic.

We were told on the Monday morning safety meeting that citations were going to be given out and people sent home… Oh boy!

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We were told on the Monday morning safety meeting that citations were going to be given out and people sent home… Oh boy!

Oh man guess you’ll have to take the time to be safe then.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.508 seconds