dcsimg

Construction Blogging

This topic contains 129 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Doobie

OK…I’m confused as heck. No matter what I hit, I just get a few minutes of intro into it and then it cuts out. What’s wrong here?

Are you at the end of the first chapter? If so, you should click “mark this unit complete” at the bottom of the video, and it will progress to the next one. If you are having other issues – please go here and put in a support ticket, and we’ll contact you right away to help. https://www.construct-ed.com/support/

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

PS- you can also call our support line here if thats easier – (407) 536-6938

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Hi everyone. The recorded course is now available to you here: https://www.construct-ed.com/course/construction-blog/

ThanX, That was quick. I’m starting to check out the re-run.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@bethepro,
    Jim,
    Just had the chance to finish up the webinar. Lots of great info. ThanX for putting it on. Just too bad I had to work late the day of.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hi everyone. The recorded course is now available to you here: https://www.construct-ed.com/course/construction-blog/

hey @construct-ed
    I assume we have to be signed up and logged in to view the recorded course, right?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s correct. It’s free to create a user account with us, and then you can access the course.

www.construct-ed.com

Doobie

OK…I’m confused as heck. No matter what I hit, I just get a few minutes of intro into it and then it cuts out. What’s wrong here?

Are you at the end of the first chapter? If so, you should click “mark this unit complete” at the bottom of the video, and it will progress to the next one. If you are having other issues – please go here and put in a support ticket, and we’ll contact you right away to help. https://www.construct-ed.com/support/

Thanks for the reply. Haven’t had a chance to get back to it and try it again, but I will sometime later this week. Thanks again!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Signed up under Utopia78 but haven’t received the email yet. Will email your support when I have a chance.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Signed up under Utopia78 but haven’t received the email yet. Will email your support when I have a chance.

yah i never got the email either, eventually i guess someone went and authorized it without me receiving the email and it started working. check back in a day or so and see if it works.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s correct. It’s free to create a user account with us, and then you can access the course.

thanks for the quick response.
    I signed up and after logging in I saw all those different chapters.
    Will watch them every day a little bit.

but haven’t received the email yet

@utopia78
    hey chris check the spam/junk filter…my activation email went there too

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I just got my confirmation email and started checking out one of the concrete courses on consolidation. Thank you @construct-ed!

I’m gonna slowly start going thru a bunch of them in my spare time. Some of the courses look really interesting.

You guys should check it out.

https://www.construct-ed.com/online-construction-courses/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I just got my confirmation email and started checking out one of the concrete courses on consolidation. Thank you @construct-ed!

I’m gonna slowly start going thru a bunch of them in my spare time. Some of the courses look really interesting.

Thanks, just registered, waiting for my confirmation.
    Thanks all for the tips, looking forward to watching some of the video courses

Doobie

It took a few days to get confirmation, so be patient.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I received mine in a few minutes. But it was in my spam filter.
    so keep your eyes out for that too

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Hi all- during the registration process, you’ll input information and create an account. You’ll then be emailed an activation link, which you can click to activate your account. The activation email shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to arrive in your inbox, so if you don’t receive an activation email within 10 minutes of registering with us, please email me directly at jrizzo@construct-ed.com or contact us using our support page. Most registrations occur with no issue, but we want to address any delayed responses so you don’t have to wait to take any courses. Be sure to check your “All Mail” (not just inbox) folder, or Spam folder as the activation email might get sent there. Our apologies for any delays so far, we’re working to eliminate and address any registration issues moving forward. Thanks!

www.construct-ed.com

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Done, was fast, can’t wait to watch some later tonight

Doobie

Maybe that’s what happened to me. I went on their site today and was trying to log in and suddenly there was this email from them from my request days prior. Could be when I went back my spam filter saw it was OK to release it. Not sure if that’s how those things can work. I do keep my security level pretty high.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I,m glad everyone enjoyed it. I had a great time hosting it and hope that we can do more of this in the future. @construct-ed has been a great partner and I encourage all of you to take advantage of the courses they have available. It is also a great way to make some extra money as you can create a “course” that others can buy. If you are an expert, this is an easy way to earn residual revenue. All you need is a PPT and your voice and you have all the tools you need to build additional revenue for yourself.

Thanks to all who attended. Sorry for being so long winded, but I am very passionate about what I do.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

happy to provide content that you find valuable.

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.463 seconds