dcsimg

Construction Blogging

This topic contains 129 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 129 total)
  • Author

If anyone is looking to join this webinar last minute, you can join like this:

1. Click this link: https://www.uberconference.com/construct-ed

2. Sign in with your name and email

3. Choose to phone in, or use your computer mic

4. Click the option to view Jim’s screen so you can see his presentation. You’ll be muted by default, but you can unmute yourself if needed at the end for questions you have for Jim.

Any support issues, email jrizzo@construct-ed.com .

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

Hey there- if you still want to join I put the instructions at the bottom of this thread.

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hey there- if you still want to join I put the instructions at the bottom of this thread.

yah this is the way i got in, i never got the email to validate my account.

Sorry about that! We’re going to be posting the recorded video course within 48 hours, so if you missed anything we’ll get you enrolled and you can watch the entire recorded course.

www.construct-ed.com

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Very informative course so far. When the recorded course is posted up it is well worth your time.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

What a great session. So much information. Thank you’s go out to Jim, Rosalind Gardner, and the folks at Construct Ed.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Just finished up the course with Jim @bethepro, his amazing guest Rosalind, and @construct-ed – it was very, very informative. Thanks again to everyone involved!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

definitely a great session, very informative, and i didn’t realize they would have a world renowned guest that gave her input on the business of online money making. worth a listen if anyone is interested in the online blogging business. I like the two styles that are presented, the seo side and the information side.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Sorry about that! We’re going to be posting the recorded video course within 48 hours, so if you missed anything we’ll get you enrolled and you can watch the entire recorded course.

I was able to call in on my cell near the tail end of the webinar. From the little bit I hear I’m really looking forward to listening to the full recorded course. Thanks very much Jim and BTP. Also a big thanks to @chadm and @r-ice for reminding me and telling me the info to call in from my cell.

Edit-Big thanks to Construct-Ed also

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m sorry that I had to miss this, I’ll also be checking out the recorded version

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

yeah to bad I missed it as well. I was out of town and could not make it home on time

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I’m sorry that I had to miss this, I’ll also be checking out the recorded version

Same here, especially after reading all the positive comments, hopefully I have time in the next few days,

Doobie
    Pro

When the recorded course is posted up it is well worth your time.

I’m looking forward to that. I had it booked in my calendar, but I got on a roll in my office the night before and didn’t hit the sack til the sun came up and slept til noon.

Some of my most productive work time is in those wee hours. No phones ringing or distracting emails or wifey coming into my office to ask me if we have salsa in the pantry downstairs. (salsa thing is an ongoing joke between us).

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Approximately how long was it? Just wondering if I’ll need a couple hours of time

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Approximately how long was it? Just wondering if I’ll need a couple hours of time

About an hour and a half.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I too will have to catch the re-run episode.

Had to work late.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie
    Pro

Good to know, but I wonderif they may edit some of it out? What did you think @chadm? Werethere parts they should/could chop off to shorten it? Or was it back to back good throughout?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Good to know, but I wonderif they may edit some of it out? What did you think @chadm? Werethere parts they should/could chop off to shorten it? Or was it back to back good throughout?

I doubt they edit much, if anything, out.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Hi everyone. The recorded course is now available to you here: https://www.construct-ed.com/course/construction-blog/

We don’t really edit anything out of our LIVE courses, in order to include all the content that the instructors work hard at. However- when we publish the recorded course, we usually break it down into chapters- so you can watch bit by bit, it remembers where you left off, and you can skip ahead or behind just to the parts you need. Jim’s course is 8 chapters long.

Even if you attended the LIVE course, please checkout the recorded one and leave a review for Jim. If you were helped by the course, rate it and let him know. To leave a review when you’re done the course, click “finish course” > then enter your review.

Thanks, and enjoy the course!

www.construct-ed.com

Doobie
    Pro

Hi everyone. The recorded course is now available to you here: https://www.construct-ed.com/course/construction-blog/

We don’t really edit anything out of our LIVE courses, in order to include all the content that the instructors work hard at. However- when we publish the recorded course, we usually break it down into chapters- so you can watch bit by bit, it remembers where you left off, and you can skip ahead or behind just to the parts you need. Jim’s course is 8 chapters long.

Even if you attended the LIVE course, please checkout the recorded one and leave a review for Jim. If you were helped by the course, rate it and let him know. To leave a review when you’re done the course, click “finish course” > then enter your review.

Thanks, and enjoy the course!

That was expedient. Thank you!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.472 seconds