dcsimg

Congratulations www.bethepro.com!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    yellaD
    Pro

So our beloved site has won a well deserved award! The CMA Star award for best construction forum. Since I am relatively new to site, I’d like to ask: what are your thoughts on how we got here and maybe some memorable happenings or posts over the years.

Speaking for myself, seeing the tools and set-up people have (even if they don’t actually write or talk about it) has shown me a lot and opened up my eyes to new way of doing things. SO thanks everyone for participating and sharing knowledge so freely, it has really helped!!!

As far as memorable posts, it’s prolly learning what “fou fou” meant, or @MrToolJunkie‘s tools list.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Congrats everyone! What a great honor for all involved. THANK YOU JIM for all your hard work! Here’s to the site only getting better!

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Congratulations indeed!
    The highlight for me was opening the first box, it’s really nice being rewarded for sharing.
    Reading through different threads has given me hints of the site’s history. I’d be interested in a summary if there is one. Or maybe the veterans can pitch in with their recollections.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

That is really great news and congrats to all involved in making this site what it is today !

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

What a well deserved honour! Congrats to Jim and the “behind the scenes” crew as well.

I still can’t believe there is so much to learn here and the opportunity to share, too….. and be rewarded.

Bosch has to be congratulated for permitting such openness as we enjoy in this forum in discussions regarding competitive products. This IS the place to come for the most valuable construction information, period.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats to BTP and Jim and all the people in the background !!
    I enjoy coming to the site on a daily basis and have found that you can teach a old dog some new tricks.
    I like the chit chat along with tool and work talk. It keeps things from becoming boring.
    I like the fact that BTP has helped people out when they can and reward the members with great tools.
    Most of all I enjoy talking with all the members that have become wonderful friends !!

Doobie
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I saw that it was a CMA award, and I had visions of Reba presenting Jim with a trophy.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I saw that it was a CMA award, and I had visions of Reba presenting Jim with a trophy.

LOL, maybe her and Jim could do a duet…

Congratulations to Jim @bethepro, Kevin @kevin6, and the others behind the scenes and thanks for all your hard work.

But remember the success of BTP doesn’t rest solely on the shoulders of the adminstrators, the members play a key role – quality content. The better content (be it normal posts, reviews, or articles) we provide the better our forum is….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

After being fortunate enough to spend a few hours with you guys, the idea of Reba giving him a trophy is even more hilarious.

Says a lot about you folks and Jim. Great place

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I saw this also kudos to all members and the BTP staff for making this the great forum it is. Without everyone’s participation, it would not be possible.

Kevin6
    Pro

@ChadM -Thanks for all you do. And to all the rest of my favorite cast of characters-ALL of you help make this site great! Keep sharing the wisdom, and congrats to you all! Happy Holidays.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is BTP’s Xmas present, What a great present it is with this award. Congrats to everyone behind the scenes and to all our members 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a great place, with some very incredible folks. Very honored to be a part of this forum. Congrats!

monman1
    Pro

Very honored to be a part of this forum!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Congrats BethePro.com! This site has been an award to me in my trades, so I’m glad to see it being given back!

This is BTP’s Xmas present, What a great present it is with this award. Congrats to everyone behind the scenes and to all our members :)

I’m with that Holiday Cheer!!

A Working Pro since 2004

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I saw the article that Jim posted this morning…very cool! Keep the content at a high level folks and the rest will take care of itself!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

How cool! Amazing how fast and big this place is compared to a year or two ago. Nicely done to all the support staff and awesome members!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Congrats to BTP and all of us for helping achieve this

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.488 seconds