dcsimg

Concrete resurfacing info, tips, and tricks request thread.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I recently got offered and took a concrete resurfacing job, please share info, tips, tricks, or links that might help me on this journey.

I’ll post some photos in the future.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the new job.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We have a couple of polishing and staining jobs coming up. I will post information as we do them.

Congrats on the new job.

Ty very much, might have to make this my thing long term for the money it brings.

We have a couple of polishing and staining jobs coming up. I will post information as we do them.

Nice! I’m curious about what style/size/grits of grinder blades you use. Us workers on this tiny Island can use all the info we can get.

I recently got offered and took a concrete resurfacing job, please share info, tips, tricks, or links that might help me on this journey.

I’ll post some photos in the future.

Congratulations , that’s a pretty high paying job here , not to many people doing that , my friends son is working in that industry /trade , making some good money
    Looking forward to hearing more about your new job

It would seem my young boss and me might work well together. I’ve been figuring out techniques and he’s happy to ask questions and learn some things my way which I am happy to hear. Lots of crossover skills are applying from past jobs in different trades makes me feel like the path has been a good one and is getting better quickly. I’ll post some pictures soon.

Hey! You should read this resource here oaklandconcretepros.com

cbercu
    Pro

Hi I have a question. I am putting in a trench drain next to an existing concrete drive way. The driveway was poured badly in the first place. So it is not gradind down in all spots. There are 2 spots that are levelI am looking to have about a 2% grade going down the drive way for the trench drain. The drain will be aprox 27 feet long. The spots that are not going down are level.Each of those areas are about 2 feet each. Can I just grind them down so they keep grading down?

Thanks for the help
    Colette

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.223 seconds