dcsimg

Compressors

This topic contains 76 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Just curious, all this talk about many differant brands, but has any body ever used the Bosch compressors, and does any body know if they are any good.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/factory-reconditioned-bosch-cet4-20w-rt-2-0-hp-4-gallon-oil-lube-angled-twin-tank-wheeled-air-compressor/bshrcet4-20w-rt,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=bosch-compressors

Doobie
    Pro

Congrats on getting your compressor! I’ve never seen that brand before. Doubt it is available in Canada.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Just curious, all this talk about many differant brands, but has any body ever used the Bosch compressors, and does any body know if they are any good.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/factory-reconditioned-bosch-cet4-20w-rt-2-0-hp-4-gallon-oil-lube-angled-twin-tank-wheeled-air-compressor/bshrcet4-20w-rt,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=bosch-compressors

Yeah I thought that one looked like a nice small footprint when I saw it at the tool store

--Steve

staker
    Pro

That looks like a sweet compressor.

redwood
    Pro

I’ve never seen a Bosch compressor in person.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Never knew they made one. Looks heavy duty though.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

That bosch unit does look pretty slick

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I am not sure they still make them. I have read some reviews from different sites, so so, I guess that is why I never bought one. I was curious to know if anyone had used them.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

if memory serves correct bosch came out with their compressors and nailers in 2010, but they didnt really sell too well. ive heard inklings from buddies in ontario who know the bosch reps there are saying the entire line of air tools went for redesign last year. nothing confirmed though

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

if memory serves correct bosch came out with their compressors and nailers in 2010, but they didnt really sell too well. ive heard inklings from buddies in ontario who know the bosch reps there are saying the entire line of air tools went for redesign last year. nothing confirmed though

You might be right, they don’t have them on the site anymore. I like the look of them, and it’s a Bosch.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Same here. And I’m not sure we ever will as it seems they are discontinued like most of their nailers.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

It seems that people rate them favorably online, but I have never used one myself. I came really close a couple of times at Menards but decided I didn’t need it. They do seem to be pretty robust and well made.

That might explain a few things…

John S

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It seems that people rate them favorably online, but I have never used one myself. I came really close a couple of times at Menards but decided I didn’t need it. They do seem to be pretty robust and well made.

@bethepro

Maybe Jim can offer some insight here. Are the pneumatic tools and compressors expected to come back to the market or has the experiment been abandoned? I’m extremely happy with my 23ga pinner, but I tried an 18ga and didn’t care for it.

I’d like to add that there seem to be a number of polar opposite reviews on the nailers themselves. Some love them, others hate them. This kind of makes me wonder if a bad batch was put out or there was a flaw that some people didn’t see as a deal breaker and others did. Idk, it seemed like a short lived experiment that ended for some unknown reason.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@bethepro

Maybe Jim can offer some insight here. Are the pneumatic tools and compressors expected to come back to the market or has the experiment been abandoned? I’m extremely happy with my 23ga pinner, but I tried an 18ga and didn’t care for it.

I’d like to add that there seem to be a number of polar opposite reviews on the nailers themselves. Some love them, others hate them. This kind of makes me wonder if a bad batch was put out or there was a flaw that some people didn’t see as a deal breaker and others did. Idk, it seemed like a short lived experiment that ended for some unknown reason.

Jon, I have seen them but don’t know much about them, as I have never used them myself. I am however asking around and should have a reply on it this week. Stay tuned.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Me either.

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

so after a few months of the california compressor im loving it. this thing is great, its so quite. The hose diameter is a bit small to run a framing gun all day, but its not terrible.

Also, it looks like husky may have licensed this same one?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Silent-4-6-Gal-Portable-Electric-Air-Compressor-4610A/205532432?N=5yc1vZc27pZ1z0vum9

not a bad deal for someone looking for a new unit, if it indeed turns out to be the same thing. looks exactly the same, minus some color changes….

Doobie
    Pro

I use the Central Pneumatic 21 gallon air compressor. It is 21 Gallon, 2.5 Horsepower, 125 PSI compressor which is designed especially for air tool use. It has two wheels, a handle, and two rubber stabilizers for mobility and vibration reduction. The 2.5-hp motor of this compressor produces 125 psi of max pressure and delivers 5.8 CFM at 40 PSI & 4.7 CFM at 90 PSI.

Its great feature:
    * The oil-lubricated pump system is heat-efficient.
    * Built-in quick coupler for convenient air hose connection.
    * It has the Rubber foot stabilizers to reduce vibration.
    * Low-Cost Parts of this compressor.
    * Easy replacement parts and all device of the compressor are
    available at your fingertips.
    * It has two wheels and one handle which make sure to increased
    comfort during transport.
    * It has an Oil level indicator for easy oil management.
    * Handle and wheels for easy transport.
    https://bestaircompressorstore.com/central-pneumatic-21-gallon-air-compressor-2-5-hp/

That’s amazing. I think I’ll go and buy fifty of them.

SPAM maybe. 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Compressors’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.453 seconds