dcsimg

Compressor resturation

This topic contains 30 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Rovik 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Rovik
    Pro

Today i got the stickers from Essve in Sweden, thanks Essve for good service πŸ™‚

@chadm, CFM is 7.06 not sure if that is good or bad, but it is a 8-9 years old compressor.

The green color on the compressor is more sharp lime green in real life. My iphone 5 is not the best camera to use.

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ivan looks like a nice job on the compressor restoration. I have never seen a compressor that color green before.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rovik
    Pro

Ivan looks like a nice job on the compressor restoration. I have never seen a compressor that color green before.

Thanks. Same here i only have seen this brand. The colour is eye candy for me, buy more and more πŸ™‚

I’m starting to love this brand, because they also have many types of nailers and toolbox with or without nails, bolts and nuts +++

Here are some links.

http://www.essve.com/retail/Products/Catalogue/Online-catalogue1/

http://essve.org/category/essnews-nr6-2015/

http://essve.no/spikerpistoler-og-kompressorer/kompressorer/

Norway

That looks nice. Really like when you post projects, your workmanship is always first class

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today i got the stickers from Essve in Sweden, thanks Essve for good service πŸ™‚

It looks brand new new, great job.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro

I doubt any of us here could get those ESSVE stickers. Shame, they are nice.

Nice refurb @rovik!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

looks great, practically brand new. i have to say i really like the colour scheme.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here are some links.

Oh no another box system. I will say it looks interesting though.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

CFM is 7.06 not sure if that is good or bad, but it is a 8-9 years old compressor.

The green color on the compressor is more sharp lime green in real life. My iphone 5 is not the best camera to use.

@rovik,
    It looks great with the stickers on it.

How loud is it? usually oil free type compressors are noisy.

7 CFM for a small size like that is not bad. Will have no issues running any type of nail gun. might bog down if you start using a sander.

What is the rated Duty Cycle?

β€œIf you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    β€” Glenn Botting

Rovik
    Pro

Thanks for the comments guys πŸ™‚

Norway

Rovik
    Pro

@58chev, the new model of this is rated at 70db, but i think mine is a little bitt more noisy. I have only a iphone to check with, i can try later today.

Not sure about the rated duty cycle, i’ll try to find out.

Norway

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.476 seconds