dcsimg

"Company Specific" BLAKLADER embroidered work wear

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

don’t know what that means. However as I’ve said the user name comes from the clan name retribution which we shortened to R and the code name was ice so it just happened to be r-ice

I’m understand the clan. hehe That was a few years back but FPS games were one of my fav! The old classic Delta Force games were the best but that was even b4 clans.

That’s awesome! I’m closing in on a company name and all of the fun paperwork that goes along with it. I’d love to have logoed swag…

I recently bought a pair of Blaklader pants on Craigslist with a local company logo embroidered on the pocket…very nicely done IMO.

How about a pic of the embroidery for the thread?

That would be neat to see how they did it!

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I missed all that gaming stuff.

Doobie

How about a pic of the embroidery for the thread?

Thumbs up on that request! Looks good from afar, but is it far from really looking good? I’d like to think it’s inspiring to others to do similar.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I missed all that gaming stuff.

its not too late to get in some gaming time, half hour or so helps with the hand and eye coordination.

I’d like to see the embroidery too, front and back of it to see what style it is. The guy I go to ends up doing most of my stuff and he does a decent job at making sure it doesnt eventually warp in on itself.

We can arrange for company logos on the garments but we do not make custom product for individual companies on a factory level. The trends in Europe of companies buying pants for the employees is coming over here, slowly…. We hope that the offering of logos on garments will entice more companies to supply workwear for their employees.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We can arrange for company logos on the garments but we do not make custom product for individual companies on a factory level. The trends in Europe of companies buying pants for the employees is coming over here, slowly…. We hope that the offering of logos on garments will entice more companies to supply workwear for their employees.

That sounds like a good plan to get more company’s into suppling pants.

Doobie

I just want stickers. Logos on stuff is optional for me.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

my last job was great, i didn’t ever have to think about what clothes to wear because the whole uniform was given to me. You wore that and only that, so it worked out well.

Doobie

my last job was great, i didn’t ever have to think about what clothes to wear because the whole uniform was given to me. You wore that and only that, so it worked out well.

You know they do the same for prisoners?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol, Doobs!

So, what were you in for? Got any cool DIY jail tats you can show us?

Doobie

Lol, Doobs!

Yea @r-ice, show us your ink! Lol!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Lol, Doobs!

Yea @r-ice, show us your ink! Lol!

lol well it wasn’t prison, just a regular worker bee in public so they want you easily identifiable . I just loved not having to run around and find clothes to wear. Apparently the women complain if you buy all of one colour pants and the same model pants.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d love the have DWB Builders on my pants.

Doobie

Or kilt I imagine! lol! 😉

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

do it, I don’t think it’ll cost too much if you brought it to the embroiders. When I get a pair i’ll take it to the guy who does mine and see what we can do.

Use your user name on your jackets, it will look good on you.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.383 seconds