dcsimg

Company Shirts

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

If any of your don’t have company shirts then it is a very cheap investment that makes you look more presentable and professional. Just DO it.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

If any of your don’t have company shirts then it is a very cheap investment that makes you look more presentable and professional. Just DO it.

The worse part is paying for the 1 time setup fee’s. Embroidery setup fee’s do cost less than silk screen though.

redwood
    Pro

I used to have company T-shirts that I made myself. The ones where you print on to transfer paper and iron on to the shirt. Pretty crude. I still have some of that transfer paper.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Do any of you wear polos rather than t-shirts for the sake of more professional of an appearance? Or is that just impractical?

John S

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

I switched over to the polos for that reason, It just looks more professional.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Do any of you wear polos rather than t-shirts for the sake of more professional of an appearance? Or is that just impractical?

Anything other than a light cotton T-Shirt is just too hot! Man was it hot and muggy today.

Anything other than a light cotton T-Shirt is just too hot! Man was it hot and muggy today.

Ah yes, the Hawaii exception clause – always comes out at convenient times for you 😛

Most normal guys are starting to have to deal with jackets and serious winter coats this time of year

John S

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I put in an order today for some hooded sweatshirts with the company name on them. My light cotton T-Shirt will be under one of those, under a flannel shirt, and on top of some under armor cold gear.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I had own a company shirt today. Of course it was 3 layers down. Windchill of 10.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I buy tons of company t shirts. I get them for me, the guys that work with/for me, my wife, my brother, parents, my neighbor loves em, and I always give some to customers if they want them. It’s actually cheaper for me to get silk screened company t shirts through my local guy than it is to go to walmart and buy plain t shirts…especially since I need 3x talls.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

vos
    Pro
    oswego, NY

whats every ones thoughts on giving out t-shirts to non employees ??

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

we give them mostly to employees, when you give them out to subs employees, you never know what they will be doing when they wear them. We have given them to subs however.

We typically give out Contigo coffee mugs as customer gifts and promo’s for drawings at chamber meetings and the like. A little expensive, but people who get them love them and rave about the quality of the gift, not just some cheap thermal mug

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Only employees / friends / family get the nice gear like shirts and jackets. Ill throw hats to some subs that I’m always using though. I got some stickers made for hard hats as well – its a super cheap way to look more professional for those of us who have to wear them.

As for handing out to non employees – I had some pens made up, thought about mugs and some other things as well.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

we typically get 2 sweatshirts every fall or xmas. theres only 9 of us on the crew but its cheaper for him to get 50 made up at a time as a bulk rate.. their typically embroidered.

with so many getting made up he usually gives some to certain subtrades that work with us quite a bit

he gets tshirts made up too sometimes but the fit of the last batch were really weird.. i find them really uncomfortable so i just wear my own ts

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We typically give out Contigo coffee mugs as customer gifts and promo’s

That is a really nice touch that I am sure is appreciated.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

whats every ones thoughts on giving out t-shirts to non employees ??

I am a fan. While I have not had any shirts made in a few years, Myself and my employees are constantly getting them from other trades, lumber yards, etc. Everybody likes a nice new shirt.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I am a big fan of company shirts…I get them for myself, employees, my wife, parents, brother, my kids…I do tee shirts in varying colors, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I am going to order some knit caps with the logo embroidered on them this year too.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I am a big fan of company shirts…I get them for myself, employees, my wife, parents, brother, my kids…I do tee shirts in varying colors, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I am going to order some knit caps with the logo embroidered on them this year too.

@chadm

Do you use a local place or something online?

I bought shirts a while back (prior company) locally and paid way too much for them. They were nice shirts, but I won’t be paying $18 each this time around.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@jponto07 I use a local company. My 3x tall shirts run me $10 each and smaller sizes (2x, xl, etc) run $8 each. I use local companies for everything of this sort – shirts, hats, business cards, etc. It builds good local relationships and has led to several projects for me.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I guess I should shop around a bit more… I did get a “tri-blend” fitted shirt the last time. They looked nice and were comfortable…but they were more expensive than I want to pay for shirts!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.321 seconds