dcsimg

Company Shirts

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I have about 8 different designs on black dress shirts and black polo shirts .

Attachments:
    FLAUER
    Pro
    MENOMONEE FALLS, WI

I asked my boss about shirts when I started. He never got back to me so I designed a logo and templete on the CNC. I then made about 10 shirts. That year at the xmas party he gave me an embroidered one! Too nice to ever wear at work tho:-)

Summer of 2012 was a scorcher in WI. (You know, the kind of summer when it is too hot to even eat a subway meatball sandwich with jalapenos) To keep the guys cool, looking presentable and like a professional team I got them all solid colored performance t-shirts. No collar. They loved them because they don’t stick to you like cotton, etc. I was too cheap to put a logo on them. Maybe next time.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Dad and I have a company shirts. He gets them all embroidered. I think it helps that his sister in law (my aunt) has an embroidery business.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Dad and I have a company shirts. He gets them all embroidered. I think it helps that his sister in law (my aunt) has an embroidery business.

I wanted to get some embroidered shirts done but they wanted way too much money .Close to $ 100.00 a shirt .

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Whoa. John. We don’t anywhere near that much. It is good to have relatives with embroidery machines.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

John, we have had a lot of shirts embroidered and the cost is nowhere near that. Look around and I think you will find a better price.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

our latest batch of shirts just came in. i havent seen the embroidery yet but i believe its the same detail as last years shown earlier in this thread

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

We get to order shirts twice a year. Once in summer and once in winter. I have basic t shirts for summer…In spring and fall I will wear long sleeve tshirts (my favorite) then in winter I have a couple of really nice sweatshirts and I get a new carhart jacket every two years ( great company perk 🙂 )

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

One of our clients owns an embroidery company and when we were done working at his house he gaves us free embroidered golf shirts and hats. I lost my hat the first week but we liked the shirts so we ordered extras. Maybe he gave us the shirts because he knew we would go back to get more.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Gustova you mean like free samples at the grocery store?

We just got a new batch of shirts today. Dad ponied up for a couple of short sleeved shirts, a couple of sweatshirts and a hoodie. Just like Christmas. I mean literally. He gave me company loged shirts one year for Christmas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You guys should think about doing ballcaps too for your company. I got our bowling shirts done every year on polo type shirts. One thing to keep in mind with embroidery, If the logo is big and full kinda like John L showed us it’s going to have an annoying back patch on the inside. Sometimes screen printing is better.

I had a bunch of visor type caps done a few years ago along with a few T’s and hoodies with my boat name on it. All embroidered. I gave em out to peeps that came out for a ride. I also had a Captains hat for me and a bunch of Gilligan looking sailor caps I’d make em wear first LOL.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Just had these made Trex paid 50% of the cost. Pics are a little distorted

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

You guys should think about doing ballcaps too for your company. I got our bowling shirts done every year on polo type shirts. One thing to keep in mind with embroidery, If the logo is big and full kinda like John L showed us it’s going to have an annoying back patch on the inside. Sometimes screen printing is better.

I had a bunch of visor type caps done a few years ago along with a few T’s and hoodies with my boat name on it. All embroidered. I gave em out to peeps that came out for a ride. I also had a Captains hat for me and a bunch of Gilligan looking sailor caps I’d make em wear first LOL.

I did ball caps too, I will try to find the pic

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did ball caps too, I will try to find the pic

Do the ballcaps have that glasses logo on them? That would be eye catching.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Caps just have company logo

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Have caps and polo shirts right now. have two colors for each, gray and white, but the embroidery is the same.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Mark, Aramark has a nice selection of work clothes, Ts, sweat shirts, jackets etc. and can embroider names and company logos.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man I really like the caps! I don’t have any co. shirts.
    DWB Builders would be nice on a cap.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

topsail needs to get hats.. we only get sweatshirts and the occasional tshirt.. weve almost got the owner talked into buying thermal fullzip hoodies for us.. ..

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.419 seconds