dcsimg

Company Shirts

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    woodman_412

Do you guys wear shirts with your company name or logo on them? I don’t have any yet but I did find a great deal on some black golf shirts this week and picked up a couple to get my logo embroidered on. I figured even if I don’t wear them when I’m working they would be great for meeting with clients.

Dan

danpattison.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have t shirts , sweat shirts polos and a jacket that we have printed. my guys have them and some of my subs.

I dont wear them all tha time but do try to wear the polo’s at chamber things and when meeting with clients.

I need to do a better job supplying my crew with shiurts and stuff so they are noticed more.

kzcarp
    Pro

It’s cheap, and looks very pro when everybody on the crew has the company shirt on. Even if they don’t match. I have a bunch of different ones.

kevin

redwood
    Pro

I don’t currently, but I’ve thought about it. Way back when, I used to do the iron on thing and we had tshirts. That was pretty cheap and looked like it too. I still have a bunch of that transfer paper.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

woodman_412

I was told that there is a $50 set up fee to get the image set up but after that its only $5-$10 per shirt so that’s not too bad.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

we have sweatshirts with the company logo on the front, our name o n the sleeve and the company name on the back

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Attachments:
    parenos
    Honesdale, PA

I have company shirts but need to get some more made up. They are getting pretty dirty.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I have quite a few with the logo from our Home building company from a few years back. Dad and I split ways when the downturn hit and he changed the name but still uses the same logo. He is having some new ones made now that we are working together again. Way I went about wearing them was I kept them for good and wore them meeting customers, chamber things, seeing the banker etc. Then as they got messed up they became everyday work shirts. I could never stay out of working and getting dirty for a whole day.

woodman_412

I might get a few T shirts made up for working in and keep the golf shirts for clean jobs or meetings. I think it’s nice to have company shirts to give a more professional image and let people know where you’re from.

Dan

danpattison.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Dan, that is what I do, T’s and sweatshirts for working and polo’s for meetings

You could just use the BTP polo and add some duct tape with your company name on it…???!!!

John S

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Contractors use duct tape for many things but that may be a little much John

redwood
    Pro

So, where do you guys get your shirts and where are they printed?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

woodman_412

lol I don’t know how well that would work for the whole professional image thing John.

Mark, I bought my golf shirts and Marks Work Warehouse and I’ll probably get the logo put on there as well.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

dan, thats where we get our sweatshirts.. they also embroidered there

parenos
    Honesdale, PA

I have a hard time keeping my shirts clean. I used to get grey shirts but now I get white shirts and bleach them once a week. I also get a light green shirt.

I absolutely recommend company shirts – their neat, professional and send a HUGE message. All my guys wear them and only them on the jobsite!

I just bought new shirts to include: t-shirts, sweat shirt and a hoodie.

I’d steer clear of black unless you work indoors – heat / sun!!!

~ Rob at http://www.ConcordCarpenter.com

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

We use J Crew.
    I made the mistake of buying really nice heavy t-Shirts for the crew but they said they were burning up in them and asked us to get the thin cheap ones instead.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

very true about the dark colors robert, years ago when i was starting out the company i was apprenticing with bought us all dark dark blue button up shirts, and in the summer no less. we were expected to wear them but none of us did. what really irked our crew was how the guys in the office all got light color lightweight shirts

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

We wear white shirts with the G&G graphic. White is nice because we can bleach them. Some polos would be nice for fall though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.281 seconds