dcsimg

Commercial High Rise Restoration 2016 Toronto

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Test
    @bethepro FYI
    It is now saying 1 MB per picture

man that’s a lot of caulk going in that gap. Good thing you’re not pumping all that by hand!

A lot of these are by hand. So far we are o my using the cordless gun for the back bead.

@bethepro do you think these bits will be available on the list any time soon? I want to try them out but I’m not really doing enough anchors right now to sign up for the testing.

Me too, I will be doing Tapcons and such but the SpeedClean system would best be shown by rebar replacement or something where blowing out the dust would be necessary. The Bosch SpeedClean will eliminate a step even though you need to carry a vacuum around .: making it efficient (in Canada)
    In the US it will show that dust collection does not need to slow you down but make you more efficient.

@bethepro
    ?

A Working Pro since 2004

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

The Speedclean bits can go on the list if enough folks want them. We can order them for you if you want to redeem for them as I know Bosch wants to get user feedback on the Speedclean system. I think the smallest size is 3/8’s so it will work with tapcons but as @utopia78 mentioned they are really designed for rebar/anchoring situations.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

they are really designed for rebar/anchoring situations.

Makes sense as it is the silica dust that is coming under control in the USA.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will be the first time this Season working on masonry. I’ll try and grab some pics. Today is running around and organizing my tools.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will be the first time this Season working on masonry. I’ll try and grab some pics. Today is running around and organizing my tools.

On your job does the company supply tools? Or is that something you must do?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

On your job does the company supply tools? Or is that something you must do?

The larger equipment such as drop saws, chipping/rotary hammers, drills/impacts and mixing equipment is supplied by the company normally if your a paid employee. All of things such as slicks, hand tools, levels and associated gear is up to you. Blades, glasses, hearing protection, gloves and masks are normally provided.

He said he had the tools for me there at the house but I’d rather use the tools that I’m use to in my hand and that have formed to my use of them.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@utopia78, yah using your own tools that you are used to is great. You know exactly how you can utilize it to your best, instead of using a different machine which might not run exactly the same. However passing the cost of the wear and tear to the boss is much nicer than running your own lol

@utopia78, yah using your own tools that you are used to is great. You know exactly how you can utilize it to your best, instead of using a different machine which might not run exactly the same. However passing the cost of the wear and tear to the boss is much nicer than running your own lol

Hmmmm, well said

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will be the first time this Season working on masonry.

Good deal Chris. Nice to see you getting back into the swing of things.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BtP2012
    Keymaster
    Test City, IL

Testing filesize upload limits.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.398 seconds