dcsimg

Circular saw blades

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I only made a couple of cuts with mine. Seems to work well. My neighbour has it at the moment to do some plywood work. I lent him that and the track I built for the saw so he could make some straight cuts.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I received from Diablo to try out there framing / Demo blade . She cuts nice it’s like no other 7 1/4 circular saw blade I’ve tried before . It cuts throw 2x material and OSB with no sticking or binding of blade itself . I would highly recommend this blades .

That’s cool you get to try out their demo blade. How did you manage that?

I received it from Diablo to test out from them contacting me on my IG account . To give it a try .

Always willing to learn .

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I received from Diablo to try out there framing / Demo blade . She cuts nice it’s like no other 7 1/4 circular saw blade I’ve tried before . It cuts throw 2x material and OSB with no sticking or binding of blade itself . I would highly recommend this blades .

I received it from Diablo to test out from them contacting me on my IG account . To give it a try .

That’s cool. Always fun to test a demo or something and give them a review of what you thought.

That’s cool. Always fun to test a demo or something and give them a review of what you thought.

Also sent one of there newer sawzall blades that is carbide I think . Where the hell is that thing not . Reading your comment reminded me of it . Lol

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.235 seconds