dcsimg

Carhartt full swing

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just wanted to recommend a new kind of work pants that I’ve been trying out lately. The carhartt full swing cryder dungaree pants are a really nice option made of a more stretchy lightweight material. Not as bulky as the regular carhartt dungarees, they fit more like a pair of jeans with a bit of a taper. I’ll be doing a full review once I get some more pictures

Doobie

Looking forward to your further review. Do they have knee pads?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

No knee pads with these ones

Just wanted to recommend a new kind of work pants that I’ve been trying out lately. The carhartt full swing cryder dungaree pants are a really nice option made of a more stretchy lightweight material. Not as bulky as the regular carhartt dungarees, they fit more like a pair of jeans with a bit of a taper. I’ll be doing a full review once I get some more pictures

Nice, they look like something I would not mind trying.
    Did you find them in a retailer in Canada?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nice, they look like something I would not mind trying.
    Did you find them in a retailer in Canada?

I got them at marks work wearhouse

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

we have a Carhartt Factory up the road from us and that plant is always going full tilt

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m assuming they are more durable than regular jeans? They sure look like slacks/jeans than a work pant!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m assuming they are more durable than regular jeans? They sure look like slacks/jeans than a work pant!

Definitely a lot more durable

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a jeans guy, but they do look like a nice option for guys more into the uniform look.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

They sure look like slacks/jeans than a work pant

That’s how they look to me as well. I’m more of a jeans kinda person.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

No knee pads with these ones

I’m a big fan of knee pads in my work pants. I like the big floppy pockets of my Blakläder’s as well which I don’t think those Carrharts have either.

KeeganC
    Pro
    Bloomington, IN

The floppy pockets are what keep me from trying blakladers/ bjornkladers, feel like I’d get annoyed with them.
    Those carhartts look interesting though, I bought a couple pair of some cheap pants that are made out of that stretchy material, and I do like the feel.

Doobie

The floppy pockets are what keep me from trying blakladers/ bjornkladers, feel like I’d get annoyed with them.

They are designed that if you doj’t want them hanging outward you can easily tuck them into what is a regular front pant pocket.

But don’t knock those floppy pockets til you try em. I had the same concern and it went away as soon as I started wearing my first pair years ago.

Even the rear pockets are designed elongated/baggy, but structured as a normal pocket otherwise. They’re great for stuffing your gloves or a rag into. You don’t know they’re there til you go to sit down again.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Those carhartts look interesting though, I bought a couple pair of some cheap pants that are made out of that stretchy material, and I do like the feel.

Those pockets tuck in @keeganc! I never wear a belt anymore because of the pockets…I love them that much!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Those pockets tuck in @keeganc! I never wear a belt anymore because of the pockets…I love them that much!

I love the tuck in pockets as well. I don’t thing I could ever go back to anything else now. Don’t knock the pockets till you try them. I like the 1600s pants not the ones that the floppy pocket tucks into the front pants pocket.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

KeeganC
    Pro
    Bloomington, IN

I love the tuck in pockets as well. I don’t thing I could ever go back to anything else now. Don’t knock the pockets till you try them. I like the 1600s pants not the ones that the floppy pocket tucks into the front pants pocket.

Easy now, didn’t knock them, just not sure if they’re right for me. Everyone raves about them, can’t say I’ve heard anything bad about them, maybe I need to try a pair. I didn’t know you could tuck away the pockets, appreciate the info, and now that I’m looking I see they make pants that don’t have the big pockets too….

Doobie

now that I’m looking I see they make pants that don’t have the big pockets too….

For me, I ignore those.

Everyone raves about them, can’t say I’ve heard anything bad about them, maybe I need to try a pair. I didn’t know you could tuck away the pockets,

You honestly should. Doubt you’ll not change your mind about them once you have a pair.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

now that I’m looking I see they make pants that don’t have the big pockets too….

For me, I ignore those.

Everyone raves about them, can’t say I’ve heard anything bad about them, maybe I need to try a pair. I didn’t know you could tuck away the pockets,

You honestly should. Doubt you’ll not change your mind about them once you have a pair.

I used to like the big floppy pockets, they are still nice for some stuff like when you need to carry around a bunch of screws. For working inside I just wanted something super light and less bulky which is exactly what these new carhartt pants are. Sure they have a few less pockets, but they are super comfortable and I really enjoy the stretchy material.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Blakläder’s

I really want to get a pair of Blakläder pants & shorts this year. I really want see how I like the baggy pockets.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Really it’s true about this stuff? I saw these on the https://www.reecoupons.com/view/the-ski-bum, but literally was very confused to buy it, well are you using it personally, please tell me some more qualities about this pant.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.564 seconds