dcsimg

Business Cards

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

A friend of mine gives out pens with his name and number on .

woodman_412

If you have an Office Max in your area, or other large office supply store, I have seen Magnetic card blanks that have adhesive on one side that you can just attach your card to. They are sized to a standard business card. I am not sure what the cost is but it may be worth trying.

With so many people switching to Stainless Steel Appliances, the magnetic cards seem to have lost their luster here. they will not stick to the SS fronts of the appliances. They are still good for file cabinets in offices and tool boxes. On our fridge, there is just a little metal exposed on the side where a magnet will stick.

Good point on the SS appliances, never thought of that. Maybe the jar grips would be the best way to go since everyone needs one of those.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

We finally bought a SS fridge last year. Wife was a tad disappointed when she found it wouldn’t work for all the crap she used to stick on it. I was quietly cheering that. Hated all that stuff on the fridge.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally here they are!

Attachments:
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Finally here they are!

That’s a good looking business card Steve.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Nice card Steven. Similar to my own with the red and being portrait oriented.

woodman_412

Finally here they are!

Great looking card. I like that the corners are rounded, it makes it different from the usual. Being able to scan it is a smart idea too, I think I would consider doing that next time.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

I didn’ t notice the rounded corners…very cool. Now you stand apart even better.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally here they are!

Very nice.

Is it mandatory to have your license number on any form of advertising you do in your state?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally here they are!

That’s a good looking business card Steve.

Thank you

Nice card Steven. Similar to my own with the red and being portrait oriented.

Thank you

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally here they are!

Great looking card. I like that the corners are rounded, it makes it different from the usual. Being able to scan it is a smart idea too, I think I would consider doing that next time.

That why I went with round corners and portrait. Makes me different. The scan to the website is great too.

I didn’ t notice the rounded corners…very cool. Now you stand apart even better.

Just the reason I did them. Not sure if anyone notices but I like it too lol

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally here they are!

Very nice.

Is it mandatory to have your license number on any form of advertising you do in your state?

Yes it is. They both are on all contracts and advertising. One is my regular contracting license. The 45605 is my new home builders license.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally here they are!

Very nice.

Yes it is. They both are on all contracts and advertising. One is my regular contracting license. The 45605 is my new home builders license.

It was in Mass., but not a requirement up here. I have had some weasel try to use my license number before, so I’ve left it off of my cards and truck as of late. Whether it gives any potential customers pause, it not being on there, I don’t know.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally here they are!

Very nice.

It was in Mass., but not a requirement up here. I have had some weasel try to use my license number before, so I’ve left it off of my cards and truck as of late. Whether it gives any potential customers pause, it not being on there, I don’t know.

Here they can try and use it but they need to hand in a copy of the actual cards with any permit. So unless they break in and steal those from me they won’t have a chance to use it without being denied for that reason so I’m not worried.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I have pens that I give out too.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Pens are one of those things I have been thinking about. How much are you paying per piece?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Pens are one of those things I have been thinking about. How much are you paying per piece?

Honestly I’m not sure. I bought 500 two years ago and still have some lol. I forget exactly what I paid but might be able to look it up.

redwood
    Pro

Long before Vista Print and all the easy ways to design business cards online, there was software to design on your computer and print on business card stock, from companies like Avery.

Who will admit to printing out their own business cards besides me? What a cheap bast*** I must have been back then.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Who will admit to printing out their own business cards besides me? What a cheap bast*** I must have been back then.

That was me as well, but while I was still an Investigator, since running the business, I have them printed.

woodman_412

lol I’m guilty too Mark. It was years ago that I printed my own but I did do it. Bought the perforated business card stock and printed them at home. The perforated edge sure takes away from any kind of professional look.

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.704 seconds