dcsimg

Business Cards

This topic contains 118 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 119 total)
  • Author

I simplified cards about a year ago, I’ll probably redo them again soon.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking card RobertCDF.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I need to get some new cards made up – just haven’t had time to get to the printers shop.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

RobertCDF they do look nice. It conveys the message very simply.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

woodman_412

My new business cards just arrived on Friday in the mail. I ordered them from Vista Print online and I was really happy with going that route. They came quick and were pretty economical. What do you guys think?

Dan

danpattison.com

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I Like it has all the relevant info without any clutter or being too busy!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Looks good. I like the simple colours

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Here is mine side one

My new business cards just arrived on Friday in the mail. I ordered them from Vista Print online and I was really happy with going that route. They came quick and were pretty economical. What do you guys think?

They came out nice Dan. Everything is so clean and easy to read. At the same time it has a very professional appearance. Really like how the fox hollow stands out.

woodman_412

Thanks guys. I’m liking the new ones a lot better than the old ones just because they are cleaner and crisper and they have what I do listed on them. My old cards didn’t have a list of the services I offer which was something that I regretted after printing them.

Dan

danpattison.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We have used Vista Print before also. They are really reasonable. The Cards look great. I like the idea of the Facebook page on the card. I should add that to mine next time I get them printed.

woodman_412

One of the things that was nice about Vista Print is that you can design your card right on their site. My old cards I did in Photoshop but this was quicker and then you know that there isn’t going to be anything lost in translation, resolution issues etc. They have a 40% off sale right now which made it a great deal.

Dan

danpattison.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nice cards Dan and Warren. I should probably have some made myself. I have cards for my 9-5 job, but nothing for the work I do outside of that.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I need new cards made up. Mine are too busy with too much info on them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I simplified cards about a year ago, I’ll probably redo them again soon.

I really like this one, it highlights the work you do.

Attachments:

Doobie

I generally shun giving out my business cards. Give them out to people who never use them is a waste. I’m at the point where word of mouth is my biz card. Strong referrals is the best advertising/marketing there is.

woodman_412

The cards I got work out to 5 cents each so I try and give out as many of them as I can. It’s a pretty economical way to get your name out there. I noticed in the list of things that Vista Print offers that they do business card fridge magnets. I thought that might be a good thing to get and then give to clients that I do kitchens for. It would be a good advertisement to leave behind on their fridge.

Dan

danpattison.com

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Here is mine ! Pretty basic 🙂

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I noticed in the list of things that Vista Print offers that they do business card fridge magnets. I thought that might be a good thing to get and then give to clients that I do kitchens for. It would be a good advertisement to leave behind on their fridge.

That’s a really good idea Dan.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

The cards I got work out to 5 cents each so I try and give out as many of them as I can. It’s a pretty economical way to get your name out there. I noticed in the list of things that Vista Print offers that they do business card fridge magnets. I thought that might be a good thing to get and then give to clients that I do kitchens for. It would be a good advertisement to leave behind on their fridge.

Have you ever priced them out to see what they would cost compared to regular cards ?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.723 seconds