dcsimg

Buildclean

This topic contains 240 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  RyanF 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 241 total)
  • Author

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Wow @chadm! Very cool. Can’t wait to get your input and feedback on the unit.

I can’t wait to try it out. I really believe that it is things like this that can give us an edge. I am actually starting to put together a dust control portfoio to present with remodel quotes – just something simple that shows when I come in your house I use containment walls, sticky mats, carpet film, etc. A unit like the buildclean would be the topper – an air scrubber with a negative pressure option. There are lots of guys out there who can do what I do just as well, if not better, than I do it. But if the process I use makes the HO’s life easier and their remodel less stressful……?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

It is a selling point no doubt about it. Thanks Chad for pursuing this. Look forward to hearing more.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

It is a selling point no doubt about it. Thanks Chad for pursuing this. Look forward to hearing more.

Couldn’t agree more. People like to be treated as if what they have is worth taking special care of. Think it makes them feel like you are giving tyhem more respect as a person.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I do such a mixed bag of work, my luck I will buy this and end up outdoors for the next 6 months.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Wow Chad, I am excited to see what you think of this unit. The reviews online seem very positive and like you said, it sure seems like it could give you a competitive advantage in delivering a better experience to customers. The picture from the JLC review seems to suggest it really can handle filtering a large amount of space

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

With a build clean system it would certainly divide you from the others as a professional and respectful and caring contractor.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am actually starting to put together a dust control portfoio to present with remodel quotes – just something simple that shows when I come in your house I use containment walls, sticky mats, carpet film, etc.

Good plan Chad. I think this is the way to go.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

With a build clean system it would certainly divide you from the others as a professional and respectful and caring contractor.

That’s the goal I think.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

People freak out about the dust, I have heard people complain having a sloppy contractor doing work while being pregnant and it being a mistake.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

That is the plan.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

UPS delivered the BuildClean unit, extra pre-filters, and hose kit at lunch time!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

mjreich
    Pro
    Coon Rapids, MN

Pretty cool product. You could ask your happy customers to say a blurb about it in their online review.

UPS delivered the BuildClean unit, extra pre-filters, and hose kit at lunch time!

Awesome looking forward to seeing how you like it in use .

Always willing to learn .

Sweet!! Looking forward to your review Chad!! Your clients will definitely appreciate your care and cleanliness.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am also very interested in hearing how well it works , My dust buster has seen better days and time to upgrade .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It looks nice! I can’t get a scope of how big it is?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Alright good deal. Looks good so far.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

ChadM wrote:UPS delivered the BuildClean unit, extra pre-filters, and hose kit at lunch time!

It looks nice! I can’t get a scope of how big it is?

Here is a reference pic.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

When do you think you’ll put it to use Chad?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 241 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 3.646 seconds