dcsimg

Buildclean

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/mK3Vcnh-uSg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    Here’s a time lapse I made today. Patching in a tile repair and had to grind out a bunch of thinset with a cup grinder:

Would have been really nice to have one of those when I used my grinder to remove sections of a 1 1/2 inch thick concrete wall in a bathroom so the plumbers could run new plumbing. How long did the timelapse last?

A few minutes. No more than 5 I’d say

That’s impressive! I had to wear a mask the rest of the day even with a fan sitting in the window.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/mK3Vcnh-uSg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    Here’s a time lapse I made today. Patching in a tile repair and had to grind out a bunch of thinset with a cup grinder:

Nice video! It really shows how well the buildclean works in negative air mode.

i am assuming you can’t run it for a long time in negative mode just incase it pulls in something from somewhere else or is there any type of stipulation while using this? i’ve never used one and the video seems really impressive.

Well @ChadM we have a unit coming. We bought some extra pre-filters and the hose. We have a small demo job coming up next week to try it out on.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Well @chadm we have a unit coming. We bought some extra pre-filters and the hose. We have a small demo job coming up next week to try it out on.

That is great, I really think you are going to like the unit.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I hope so. 30 day no risk trial period so that is good too. I am going to get some FB posts put there promoting our investment of the unit for our clients if it works well.

Andrew

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well @chadm we have a unit coming. We bought some extra pre-filters and the hose. We have a small demo job coming up next week to try it out on.

That’s great OverA, that unit will be a big accent to you business .

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the BuildClean unit. A god step in the right direction for professional in-home remods.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice , the build clean sounds great from what Chad and reviews say. That it will be a huge benefit to you

I just purchased one for my company and it will be here Monday. I’m pretty excited for it since I’ve heard so many good things!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just purchased one for my company and it will be here Monday. I’m pretty excited for it since I’ve heard so many good things!

Oh wow 2 guys from the forum ordered at the same time. I know Chad really likes his. Smart investment if you do a lot of indoor remods.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Our unit showed up today. Initial thoughts…it is larger than I thought it would be. It is lighter than it looks. It moves way more air than our tiny shop air filter we were using. It seems very well built and thought out. The 8″ duct is super heavy duty. I like that is has an outlet on the unit. I wish the cord was longer and had a cord wrap molded on the side.

We are doing a small interior demo job tomorrow. We have a wall to remove. It won’t be a big dust creator but big enough to test out.

Andrew

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Our unit showed up today. Initial thoughts…it is larger than I thought it would be. It is lighter than it looks. It moves way more air than our tiny shop air filter we were using. It seems very well built and thought out. The 8″ duct is super heavy duty. I like that is has an outlet on the unit. I wish the cord was longer and had a cord wrap molded on the side.

We are doing a small interior demo job tomorrow. We have a wall to remove. It won’t be a big dust creator but big enough to test out.

It is a big unit, when I first got mine I thought it was going to weigh a ton lol. The tiny cord is a bit of a head scratcher…a longer cord would be nice.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I have already thought about opening it up and wiring in a longer, flexible, 12g cord and screwing some large boat cleats to the side as a cord wrap.

Andrew

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Congrats @overanalyze and @tool_addict . Something like that shows how much you really care about your clients.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I have already thought about opening it up and wiring in a longer, flexible, 12g cord and screwing some large boat cleats to the side as a cord wrap.

I leave a 12 gauge, 25′ cord plugged into mine, I just tuck it under the handle. I like the boat cleat idea though.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on a great purchase. I know you will like it OA. As will your customers.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

@ChadM yeah the handle would work for the short term. Good call.

@RonW
    I hope the clients appreciate it and tell their friends…lol!

Andrew

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@overanalyze did they send you any of the marketing material to give customers?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

They did @ChadM plus the dropbox links to download them. It is good literature to hand a potential client with your proposals.

Andrew

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw I hope the clients appreciate it and tell their friends…lol!

That’s what is all about.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.730 seconds