dcsimg

Build It Out Of WooD

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow, i’ve seen a few of these on youtube and the guy that makes these is a genius. absolute genius.

I’m OK. My kids might beg to differ though.

I know…I hit and run. Fairly poor example to set

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Same Guy..

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

some cool videos. finished products look nice, not practical but still cool to put on dis[lay somewhere.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I wooden believe it if I didnt see it lol no very cool and some great woodworking talent.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I still love this one. I would never do that to any of my vehicles though. Look closely….teeny tiny wood shingles

Wished I would have saved the video of the car made out of wood that we seen in Minn earlyier this summer. This a a great idea for a thread.

The clamp and vice guy is John Heisz a You Tube woodworker, aka ibuildit.ca. The router lift table guy is Matthias Wandel, also on You Tube. I subscribe to both their channels and they both do some very interesting work. Both are Canadian too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I still love this one. I would never do that to any of my vehicles though. Look closely….teeny tiny wood shingles

That is just too crazy!! I wonder how he fastened them on the the car?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

The clamp and vice guy is John Heisz a You Tube woodworker, aka ibuildit.ca. The router lift table guy is Matthias Wandel, also on You Tube. I subscribe to both their channels and they both do some very interesting work. Both are Canadian too.

Mathias is probably my favorite woodworker on youtube. Has got some great projects posted up.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Mathias is probably my favorite woodworker on youtube. Has got some great projects posted up.

yes it was watching him that got me thinking about it, but I don’t have the skill that he does

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

yes it was watching him that got me thinking about it, but I don’t have the skill that he does

I’ve started watching both those guys lately. Another name to watch is Matthew Cremona. His videos cover everything from the woodlot to some of the finest period furniture I have ever seen.
    His live edge bench is absolutely beautiful.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man that bench is very nice. I love the detail he goes into in the video.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thats cool, I want to start my collection of hands saws, but not sure where to start.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here’s a cart I built out of wood for my tools. The project has taken our parking away so we have to park blocks away in the neighborhoods.
    I will do some improvements on it in the next weeks.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Working With Reclaimed Wood

Upcycling is all the rage today, and you may have wondered, “What is reclaimed wood?” Reclaimed wood has lots of features that make it worth bringing into your shop; its history, the wood’s character, and availability of species you may not be able to get otherwise. This instructional video from WoodWorkers Guild of America explains these benefits.

https://www.wwgoa.com/video/working-with-reclaimed-wood-008903/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=A6134&vsoid=A6134

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Doobie

Here’s a cart I built out of wood for my tools. The project has taken our parking away so we have to park blocks away in the neighborhoods.
    I will do some improvements on it in the next weeks.

That’s so much easier to navigate than a dollie type of thing. I have two myself, but with the wire meshed walls. I should customize at least one of them like you did with wood instead.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.689 seconds