dcsimg

BTP Tool Exchange/Swap

This topic contains 267 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 268 total)
  • Author

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Use this thread to list any tools and accessories you have that you’d be willing to swap.  Please only post once and if you need to add anything just edit your post.  If you see someone who you want to swap with, please conduct all communication via Private Messages.  Be sure you read the rules (for lack of a better word) before you use the BTP tool exchange/swap.

Post your questions, comments or general feelings about the BTP Tool Exchange/Swap at http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/btp-tool-exchangeswap-questions/

Rules:  Bethepro.com (“we”) do not offer any guarantees of the product quality or truthfulness of other members.  All exchanges/swaps are done between members – we simply offer a means to communicate and host the discussion.  We do not administer the exchange/swap in any way.  Terms of the exchange/swap are always determined on an individual basis between the parties involved and we don’t have any input.  We will not offer help in any way if the exchange/swap doesn’t meet agreed upon terms.  We will not allow discussions on exchange/swap experiences on the public forum – all discussions must be limited to Private Messages.  We strongly recommend that you only exchange/swap with members you know and trust.   If you use this thread to find tools to exchange/swap, you agree to these rules.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’ll get us started. I’d swap these for…? If interested, shoot me a PM with what you have.

Resident Sign Guy

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Come on guys….post up. Let’s do some swapping!

@robertcdf you said you had some drill bits…if you had some hex shank 1/8″, 3/16″ etc., I’d be interested.

Resident Sign Guy

Moze
    Dallas, TX

OK, this doesn’t take a battery, but if you work outside in cold weather, a jacket is a tool in my opinion. If the powers-that-be feel this is too ‘garage sale-ish”, I can take it down.

Anyway, this is a jacket made by RefrigiWear. The jacket is rated to -50° (yes, negative fifty). It’s ridiculously warm. I also have the hood and mittens that go with it. I used to work in blast freezers that were -42° and NEVER got cold.

I was going to take it to Goodwill, but figured if there’s a member that could use it, I’d rather swap it for something.

The tags are off the jacket but I THINK it’s a size large. I wear XL and it fits me but it’s kind of snug…so I think it’s a large.

The jacket is used. I’ve had it for years and just won’t use it anymore. Time to let it go.

Resident Sign Guy

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

So no ode things up for trade? I have a never used reconditioned makita 18v impact drill. Also a battery charger never used. I’m interested in almost anything. Ill post pictures one day lol

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I have a set of Occidental Bullet Bags sitting around gathering dust.

Biught them used, I think it is a large sized belt.

A bit dirty, but no holes or modifications

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Anyone have a trim router they could part with? I have plenty to trade 🙂

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I’ve got a bunch of DeWalt 20v stuff that I’m looking to get rid of, Compact Drill, Impact (brushed), circular saw. Can post pics, but would probably only make sense for someone in Canada given the shipping costs. Quite a few batteries as well.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

I’ve got a bunch of DeWalt 20v.. Compact Drill, Impact (brushed), circular saw. …only make sense for someone in Canada given the shipping costs. Quite a few batteries as well.

Can you show me the compact drill, or put up a model number?

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Seen a couple of you now wanting to part with DeWalt 20v stuff – any particular reason?

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’m parting with my impact driver and compact drill because I got the Bosch just recently. Don’t need both and would rather sell them and put the proceeds toward other tools or swap them for tools I could use.

The DeWalt hammer drill is a great tool, I just rarely use it since I have the Bosch rotary hammer. Again, would rather get something I need than have this sitting around.

Resident Sign Guy

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Fair enough, was just curious if there was some preference between the 20v line and Bosch based on maybe a bad experience?

Moze
    Dallas, TX

No, no bad experiences by any means. The DeWalt drills and impacts are excellent tools. The Bosch impact has a leg up with the socket-redy feature and the compact drill spec’s were just as good, so figured it was a chance to get new tools, get more batteries, and sell mine and put the proceeds toward more tools. 🙂

Resident Sign Guy

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Can you show me the compact drill, or put up a model number?

@asevereid – I’ll get some pics of it tomorrow and bring it home. I bought it in a kit with the impact Dewalt DCK280C2 if you want to look it up. I tracked down my Amazon receipt, it’s just over 2 years old and hasn’t been used much, I usually use my Bosch or Festool.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

@mattryyc

What are you looking to swap trade for the Dewalt set? Or will it be cash? Do you have a Paypal acct?
    PM me and we’ll see if we canm work out a deal.
    I’ve got a Milwaukee combo set and I am just sick of it…I opted for the budget one, and got what I paid for.
    That kit seems to be the same one a coworker was using last year, and I like it.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

@asevereid – I’ll kick you over a PM and send some pics your way tonight!

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

@mattryyc
    I’ll PM you my standard email address in case the pm function doesn’t work here as well.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Open to offers on this. I traded some DeWalt stuff for it (Craigslist deal).

I keep the Bosch Socket Ready in the truck and the Milwaukee Fuel 12v impact in my box, so I don’t really have a need for these.

Wide open to swapping or whatever…!

Resident Sign Guy

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

How did I miss this! What a great idea!

I have the bosch 12V combo pictured here that I would love to swap. Tools, batteries, chargers and exact fit trays. (no L-boxx)

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

so you are selling the tools and the tray but not the lboxx?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 268 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 5.097 seconds