dcsimg

Btp Review: DDS182 EC compact brushless drill

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    RyanF
    Pro

No actually brushless motors can stall out and it’s great drill. It’s just sometimes nature of the tool. Brushless motors known the stall like that Cuz of the motor design I believe. But quality is there. It’s not about where they make them.it’s about technology behind it. @808carpenter welcome to forum

I had the same problem. I think for any drill to be great, it needs to run when you pull the trigger.

The chuck also doesnt engage in 2nd gear. Only the 1st. Possibly from a fall off a step ladder. Overall disappointed in the 182 brushless.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

No actually brushless motors can stall out and it’s great drill. It’s just sometimes nature of the tool. Brushless motors known the stall like that Cuz of the motor design I believe. But quality is there. It’s not about where they make them.it’s about technology behind it. @808carpenter welcome to forum

I had the same problem. I think for any drill to be great, it needs to run when you pull the trigger.

The chuck also doesnt engage in 2nd gear. Only the 1st. Possibly from a fall off a step ladder. Overall disappointed in the 182 brushless.

Mine does the same thing from time to time. When it does happen the second time the trigger is pulled it works. Get kinda annoying when it does it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Mine does the same thing from time to time. When it does happen the second time the trigger is pulled it works. Get kinda annoying when it does it.

As does mine. Almost seems like its on purpose -maybe some sort of power saving sleep mode?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was using my dds182 and drill stop working no light no spin no respond from the drill when I pull the trigger. I shakedown it nothing happen. Then I spin the chuk then start working again isn’t that weird.

Thats what happens now hat they dont make them in the US of A anymore!!!!!11
    Chingchong quality
    LOL

Absolutely!! Some of the Bosch tools are still made in Germany and are good.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.397 seconds