dcsimg

BTP Review: Bosch Wireless Battery Charging System Review

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t see it as I scanned the topic, but do the wireless batteries have to be in the tool to charge? Or could you just set a spare on top of the wireless charger?

No they don’t have to be in a tool to charge. In fact, You can slide them onto a regular charger too just like a normal battery to charge up

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Yep that’s why I was saying that you arnt losing any functionality only gaining an extra feature of wireless charge.

KenW
    Pro

Think Bosch will completely change over to wireless in their products then? Might be nice feature unilaterally across the Bosch line.

@Nyx is dead on for uses too. I’ve got two wireless charges in my shop, one in my Dewalt box, one hanging on the wall. I think @Dabbs suggested hanging my MXH180BL in the charger (if it was not you Boyd sorry!) and that was a great idea. Thus far only the 2.0 are available but the 4.0 is coming soon. I have a standard lithium charger at my charging station for the 4.0.

Yeah that was me, And I have an 18v OMT on the way so I might get another wireless charger and frame to do just that. But first I want another one and holster for my drill that I use more often

@Dabbs Boyd, thanks for that idea and I bought a wireless charger and a battery kit for $70 on eBay brand new in package. When last I checked there was one for 70 and another for 75 with free shipping.

Think Bosch will completely change over to wireless in their products then? Might be nice feature unilaterally across the Bosch line.

I’m hoping they intro the new 12v wireless battery that is supposed to work with the existing charger. I’m holding out on any 12v batteries for this!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I wonder what the cost is (for bosch) to put the wireless technology into a battery.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.357 seconds