dcsimg

BTP Review : Bosch HDH183 18 volt E C Brushless Brute Tough Hammer Drill /Driver

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I definitely want to get my hands on a core18 bacttery to try on my 18v items.

I’m thinking the same thing, get one and try it out so I’ll have the option if I need more power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

one thing im a little concerend about with teh core.. is how bosch says its fully compatible with the older lithium tools. what i mean is im wondering if the older tools have heavy enough gauge wiring internally to handle the extra voltage going through them. similarly to how the first generation of makita lxt tools were burning up when makita introduced their 2nd gen of batteries..

will the overload protection kick in much earlier or if at all

That’s a good point, I fortunately have never had to experience that, but I would be curious about it also,

I guess the Bosch lithium that’s been out for say the last few years would be okay, but I wonder about the 25618 impact, I just bought it about a year ago, but I know it’s a tool that has been around for years, not that I would need or use the core battery on it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I definitely want to get my hands on a core18 bacttery to try on my 18v items.

I’m thinking the same thing, get one and try it out so I’ll have the option if I need more power.

lol option!! forget that, i’d run it first and when i run out of juice, i’d switch to the 18v 4a as a backup.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@kswiss and @madman_us you guys won’t be disappointed in my opinion.

I wonder how it rates next to other brands like it??

Good question, does that Makita have the anti kick back features
    I don’t even know if the other manufacturers have that on their drills.

Whats the anti kick back feature do? I’ve never used it. Is it needed ??

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.299 seconds