dcsimg

BTP Review: Blaklader work pants – X1900

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Utopia78 @r-ice I did end up ordering a pair of the x1900’s and a few other brands as well. Liked the material on the x1900’s, but the length still wasn’t there for me, and tried stuffing them down in my boots, but don’t like that feeling. Ended up buying Emerson tactical/combat pants with knee pads, and they actually have a length longer than 36″ inseam…..they’re 105cm. Almost like a burlap material, which feels like the winter cordera on the x1900’s to me.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Utopia78 @r-ice I did end up ordering a pair of the x1900’s and a few other brands as well. Liked the material on the x1900’s, but the length still wasn’t there for me, and tried stuffing them down in my boots, but don’t like that feeling. Ended up buying Emerson tactical/combat pants with knee pads, and they actually have a length longer than 36″ inseam…..they’re 105cm. Almost like a burlap material, which feels like the winter cordera on the x1900’s to me.

interesting i’ve never heard of these emerson tactical/combat pants with knee pads. Do you happen to have a photo or a link? I’ve never thought about looking at tactical/combat pants, that makes sense as they would also have similar material and a need to be flexible and comfortable.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Blaklader is getting very popular on the site. Wearing Blaklader like a badge of honour.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Blaklader is getting very popular on the site. Wearing Blaklader like a badge of honour.

And I am guessing you were the first, so how many people have you converted? I mean @58chev and I were sold as soon as we saw your pair.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m starting to see them more often now too. I always get people asking me where I got the pants from.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I get comments everytime I use the Blaklader pants. People are always interested.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.351 seconds