dcsimg

BTP Review: Blaklader work pants – X1900

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The Blaklader pant I now use everyday had completely changed how I work and carry tools. These pants are great and don’t know I worked so long with the halfassed work pants I’ve been using.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

The Blaklader pant I now use everyday had completely changed how I work and carry tools. These pants are great and don’t know I worked so long with the halfassed work pants I’ve been using.

Which model are you reffering to Dirty?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Because it’s always hot and muggy here I use the ¾ pants.
    So the boys can breath.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

So the boys can breath.

And those are the ones I’m lookin to get next, even before I get a pair of their shorts. I want the knee pad usability.

Are you allowed to wear their shorts whers you work?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

So the boys can breath.

And those are the ones I’m lookin to get next, even before I get a pair of their shorts. I want the knee pad usability.

Are you allowed to wear their shorts whers you work?

Wish I could get away with wearing the 3/4 lengths here in Toronto. Yesterday was brutal muggy and hot and they would have been so comfy!

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Same here, on most commercial sites they have pretty strict rules for what you can wear. Usually full length pants and no sleeveless shirts.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Same here, on most commercial sites they have pretty strict rules for what you can wear. Usually full length pants and no sleeveless shirts.

Doesn’t stop some guys from rolling up their short sleeves and looking like a dude at the beach in an 80’s movie

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

You’d think the 3/4 pant would be fine especially since they are built as workpants.

But maybe 8t’s also because they don’t want others seeing them and suddenly trying to sneak in shorts instead that are not below thee knee.

I feel for ya guys. I’d go nuts on a hot muggy day in long pants.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hey Kyle, saw this Blaklader ad for your x1900 pants. They must have been great for the this Winter! How did they hold up?

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

And another for the x1900

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The pants held up great over the winter. Those videos were pretty sweet thanks for sharing. The knees on these pants are pretty much indestructible, I’m thinking about ordering another pair soon.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

nice videos chris. I had no clue they hold up that much.
    I can definitely need some short blaklader pants.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That car video has been around for a year or so…pretty impressive nonetheless! I wear my various Blakladers every day and have yet to damage them in any way. Had one minor button issue that was handled by warranty, but I’m chalking that up to a defect rather than damage caused by me.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Got to give Blaklader some credit for there promo videos of there apparel show offs . They sell them selfs in action @utopia78 .

Always willing to learn .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’d like to grab a pair of x1900 for next Winter since they are even heavier material than the x1600 I currently wear. Will have to check if they are available on the Canadian WorkWear site.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I’d like to grab a pair of x1900 for next Winter since they are even heavier material than the x1600 I currently wear. Will have to check if they are available on the Canadian WorkWear site.

Please do so. And report back please. I’d be inclined for that also. I froze my nuts off last December waiting for my workable season to end, While I could still work, it made it that much more unpalatable doing it when one was cold.

Hats off to the youngin’s that this makes no sense to them. 😉

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

what about that winter weight pair of pants they had, i can’t seem to find it right now. However i remember @tarac mentioning them when she saw them.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

what about that winter weight pair of pants they had, i can’t seem to find it right now. However i remember @tarac mentioning them when she saw them.

I think it’s there “Heavy Worker Pant” those are thick.
    I would like to compare my Heavy Worker’s against @utopia78‘s x1900’s. Next time we get together Chris.

The only thing I don’t like with the x1900 is the button fly. 🙂

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Chris nice find on the videos, Thank you for sharing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I think it’s there “Heavy Worker Pant” those are thick.
    I would like to compare my Heavy Worker’s against @utopia78‘s x1900’s. Next time we get together Chris.

The only thing I don’t like with the x1900 is the button fly. :)

I think you mean your heavy worker pants compared to my x1600. I’m curious also, I saw pictures of Kyle’s but never felt the material first hand yet.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.991 seconds