dcsimg

BTP Review: Blaklader Performance Hoodie

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@kswiss, great review Kyle, you are right about the Blaklader gear, I don’t really own any pants or jacket /hoodies, but as you mentioned, hearing from the members here how rugged and comfortable they are, that says something,

Great job on the review.

The only reason why I got my pair was because @utopia78 showed up to my place in one and it just took the abuse and kept on going.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@kswiss is that the hoodie which is only available for canadians ?! or can we get it in the states too?!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a nice jacket Kyle, I really enjoyed reading the review. You are very good at writing reviews.

“Who’s Kyle”? I remember you asking in the past. Glad your acquainted now 😉

I know I was going to go back and edit it but it got quoted too fast. My spelling and typing is so bad I copied and pasted that line .. I do it when every I can. It saves me embarrassment and fixing my typing. I do only like to use usernames. After all that why we have them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@kswiss is that the hoodie which is only available for canadians ?! or can we get it in the states too?!

no the hoodie is only available for Canadians and the jacket is only available for Americans, lol if you want the Canadian version you can swap with a Canadian member.

woodman_412

Great review Kyle. I have tried one on in the store but don’t have one yet. You mentioned it being a snugger fit and that was one of the things that I really liked when I tried it on. The normal hoodies that I have are a bit more of a loose fit which I don’t really like. Thanks for sharing the review.

Dan

danpattison.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@kswiss Great review, and with your comments on sizing, I might have to look into one. Snug fit suits me very well and is a plus in the shop.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

no the hoodie is only available for Canadians and the jacket is only available for Americans, lol if you want the Canadian version you can swap with a Canadian member.

Still can’t figure out why both versions are not available in both the US and Canada.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Still can’t figure out why both versions are not available in both the US and Canada.

They have a lot of things that seem to be regionally exclusive. I’m not sure why either? I think that jacket in particular would be a great seller in Canada.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Sorry about not uploading this yesterday….

Here’s the shot of how the fabric has held up for a little over 1 year hard use.

I get holes in cuffs because I push off the wall a lot when on the stage.

Attachments:

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss is that the hoodie which is only available for canadians ?! or can we get it in the states too?!

Too bad 😀
    I actually like the “Performance Hoodie Brown” – the US fleece jacket might be too warm. Even during the winter we have full sun and it gets quite warm wearing “black” while working outside.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

They have a lot of things that seem to be regionally exclusive. I’m not sure why either? I think that jacket in particular would be a great seller in Canada.

yah well it is kinda colder here lol, i think the jacket would work quite well in Canada .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

i think the jacket would work quite well in Canada .

I think the hoodie would do OK in the US too. Oh well I guess they have a reason.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very good review. Well written.

One question, in general, does anyone use the hood of a hoodie? I love wearing light jackets and sweat tops but they all seem to come with a hood these days and I never use one. Not sure if that is an option, but I like mine sans hood thank you.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

One question, in general, does anyone use the hood of a hoodie? I love wearing light jackets and sweat tops but they all seem to come with a hood these days and I never use one. Not sure if that is an option, but I like mine sans hood thank you.

They have this one on the wrkwear.com site that is $20 less than the hoodie. Wonder if we could also redeem for this?

4942 Black Zip Sweater
    http://www.wrkwear.com/4942-black-zip-sweater/

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I use the hood quite a bit. I’ll usually wear a hood under my hardhat to keep my head warm when it gets cold.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i think the jacket would work quite well in Canada .

I think the hoodie would do OK in the US too. Oh well I guess they have a reason.

there are quite a few products which would make sense to release on either side of the border.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I use the hood quite a bit.

That was why I was hoping the hoodie would come to the US. Oh well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I use the hood quite a bit.

That was why I was hoping the hoodie would come to the US. Oh well.

@theamcguy I’d be willing to do a trade if your interested sometime down the line

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.380 seconds