dcsimg

BTP Review: Blaklader 1680 Heavy Work Pants

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I really want to pick of one of the Blaklader Flex Fits baseball caps!

The hat looks very cool , I want that and this belt,,

I should try this belt, thanks for the reminder. This one stretches a little I think and it would be friendly to my belly.

Yes belly friendly. I could not get it off the list and I could not buy it from Blaklader. I only have one kind of CC and they don’t take that one. I wanted to send the cash or a money order and they wouldn’t take that either. Oh well I don’t need it that bad. I just thought it would look good with the pants.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I have had my Blacklader Heavy work pant for almost a month now and I have got to say that they are by far the best work pant I now own.
    Even better than a few Dickies (full monkey suit and pant) that I have had for a number of years working on my car in the garage.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I have had my Blacklader Heavy work pant for almost a month now and I have got to say that they are by far the best work pant I now own.
    Even better than a few Dickies (full monkey suit and pant) that I have had for a number of years working on my car in the garage.

Glad to hear you are liking them Frank. Just wait until you try out some of the other styles.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Glad to hear you are liking them Frank. Just wait until you try out some of the other styles.

@kswiss,
    Kyle problem is I like some of the other styles but I’d have to hit Weight Watchers and be diligent to fit in them. LOL
    Some of the sytles do not come in a waist larger than 40. 😮

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

thanks for the update Frank, going to have to get around trying on a pair, then will probably get myself a pair or two.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Let’s get ready for Winter with some Blaklader winter gear. Check out their new video just released on YouTube.

Did a search and couldn’t find the regular Blaklader thread.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Let’s get ready for Winter with some Blaklader winter gear. Check out their new video just released on YouTube.

Looks cold, LOL. Thank you for the find. Lots of nice winter gear featured.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thanks for the new video I’m going to be looking at some of their winter gear for sure

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Thanks for the new video I’m going to be looking at some of their winter gear for sure

Its good they are in the layering game, but have you seen the snowpants, they look pretty heavy duty.

I really want to pick of one of the Blaklader Flex Fits baseball caps!

The hat looks very cool , I want that and this belt,,

I should try this belt, thanks for the reminder. This one stretches a little I think and it would be friendly to my belly.

Yes belly friendly. I could not get it off the list and I could not buy it from Blaklader. I only have one kind of CC and they don’t take that one. I wanted to send the cash or a money order and they wouldn’t take that either. Oh well I don’t need it that bad. I just thought it would look good with the pants.

Just wondering, why couldn’t you get this off the list. They seem to be on there. Did they run out of stock?

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.595 seconds