dcsimg

BTP online survey email

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  KenW 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

How is the email titled? I don’t think I got it, Unless it went to spam or I trashed it dang it. I get the newsletters fine though

Mine was titled

“BeThePro Surveys”

Subject

Reminder: Take The Tool Opinion Survey – Win A Tool

Anonymous

How is the email titled? I don’t think I got it, Unless it went to spam or I trashed it dang it. I get the newsletters fine though

Mine was titled

“BeThePro Surveys”

Subject

Reminder: Take The Tool Opinion Survey – Win A Tool

Ok Thanks, No I haven’t got one. What was so weird just now is I have this thread subscribed and it just showed up in my email and I thought HEY, I did just get the survey LOL..

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Wish I would have got an email, even though it was long, somehow it seems worth the chance of winning.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It seems they were more interested in the fasteners.

I agree. I have psychology background and I’m VERY familiar with surveys and similar tests. I’m always trying to figure out their angle or what they are hoping to learn. From the researcher’s standpoint, I’m the last person who they would want taking surveys for this reason. It’s hard to answer honestly when you are trying to decipher the test.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Okay, I’m not opposed to taking manufacturer survey, regardless of the reward offer. I like to help improve products.

What I don’t like is getting 3-4 minutes into a survey and realizing IT’S NEVER GOING TO END! Seriously, I was about fed up after the power tool section and then I filled out the fastener section and realized that I was going to have to answer several questions about each of the five different selections I had made, and then more questions about the selections within those. I gave up.

It should be impossible for someone to sink more than maybe 4-5 minutes into a survey. If you can’t get it done in that time then there ought to be two surveys or some form of “skip” button.

Just my $.02 but you can bet I won’t be taking any more Bosch surveys. Sorry guys.

Ethan, et al,

Your input is extremely valuable. Not just for the survey, but this feedback as well about the construction of the survey. It helps us to flesh out where we can improve. All of your comments are taken seriously and will be “learnings” that we apply to future surveys. Thank you for starting this thread so the entire team can gain from your insights and input – be it positive or not.

To those who took the survey twice, you do not get an extra chance to win. Your unique email address is your entry. Just wanted to clear that up.

Cheers,

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

still nothing in my box, how long ago did you all get it. Im trying to remember if i got it a week abo or if i am thinking of the milwaukee dozer survey

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I don’t mind doing surveys no matter where their from as long as they help .

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i also got the email twice. but lets not forget guys.. the first thing we were asked to do was not talk about it at all…. .. can we get this thread closed

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Anonymous

i also got the email twice. but lets not forget guys.. the first thing we were asked to do was not talk about it at all…. .. can we get this thread closed

Well crap, Yeah I’ll close it. Since I didn’t get the email I didn’t know that or I would have closed it earlier

EDIT; Maybe I better wait since Jim likes the thread?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This isn’t the Fight Club!

I re read the “rules”… I’m not sure anyone has violated them. We aren’t discussng the specifics of the survey so much as remarking that it was lengthy. A few general topics were mentioned but I don’t thing anyone’s opinion has been swayed by this conversation.

Jon P.
    Instagram

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

YOU DON”T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

YOU DON”T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!

I was hoping someone would go there.

Jon P.
    Instagram

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

And then there’s this little known FC rule…:

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

LOL, this thread took a turn for the better. We need a survey on who like Fight Club.

monman1
    Pro

I never heard that last one.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I couldn’t get through it. I had to tap out. Something was wrong and it kept going back..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So did anybody ever hear anything back regarding the survey and winning the prize?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

So did anybody ever hear anything back regarding the survey and winning the prize?

I think the winners should be obligated to brag about their winnings…just to prove to the rest of us that Someome didn’t in fact win. Too often I feel like nobody wins…at least you don’t hear about it.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Nothing on my end.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Crossing my fingers 😉

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.499 seconds