dcsimg

BTP Improvements

Viewing 10 posts - 721 through 730 (of 730 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I was visiting a hobby forum recently and they have a feature I really like. There’s a link at the top of every forum thread that says “View First Unread”. When you click on the link it takes you to the last post you looked at in the thread. I find this invaluable on the other forum and think it would be a great enhancement here.

is that the same as the latest pro forum topics? Once you click on that it brings up all posts that have been recently posted to.

I still find it amazing that we can talk about tools and experience and not only benefit from that, but also rack up points to get free tools! Not having the latest, state of the art forum doesn’t hold a candle to that in my mind. And it seems like everything that needs to run – does!

I could not agree more,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

While all the upgrades to the forum would be nice, I have no complaint with it. Sometimes I have to re-read some of the previous posts to get back on track anyway. More things added just means more that can go wrong. I like the stability of the site and would not trade that for an extra feature. This place rocks!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I was visiting a hobby forum recently and they have a feature I really like. There’s a link at the top of every forum thread that says “View First Unread”. When you click on the link it takes you to the last post you looked at in the thread. I find this invaluable on the other forum and think it would be a great enhancement here.

is that the same as the latest pro forum topics? Once you click on that it brings up all posts that have been recently posted to.

No, this would take you into the thread and show you the first unread post for your account.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

No, this would take you into the thread and show you the first unread post for your account.

This would be a very nice addition, something I really missed compare to other forums. Now I need click on the last page and try to find where I left off.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This would be a very nice addition, something I really missed compare to other forums. Now I need click on the last page and try to find where I left off.

This is something a few of us have asked about for some time now. Would be a nice feature to have.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

While all the upgrades to the forum would be nice, I have no complaint with it. Sometimes I have to re-read some of the previous posts to get back on track anyway. More things added just means more that can go wrong. I like the stability of the site and would not trade that for an extra feature. This place rocks!

My sentiments exactly @jimdaddyo.
    The more they add to the site the more that can go wrong. If it ain’t broke, don’t break it. 🙂 😀

I’m a member of quite a few automotive forms and some have great features but they also have 10’s of thousands of supporting members and tons of sponsors to support all the features.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

Hey, I noticed the 25 points for logging in has been restored. They must be doing some work behind the scenes and maybe we’ll see the ‘smillies on steroids’ go back to normal. Lol!

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Cool. I had my points ending in 25 and it was driving me crazy lol. I like having an even number. I am a little ocd

Okay, I thought it was just me, and maybe a mistake

Viewing 10 posts - 721 through 730 (of 730 total)
  • The topic ‘BTP Improvements’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.988 seconds