dcsimg

BTP Improvements

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 730 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@Aaron; Another idea, With all the wonderful reviews we’re getting now a days on so many different items I think it would be nice to have a separate main topic category just for them, Like maybe at the top of the pages with the ‘Woodworking/Carpentry’.. ‘Electrical’..’Flooring’..’Concrete/Masonry’..’Metal’..’Plumbing’ ‘General/Remodel’. Then a list of sub-topics for each item to pick from. Unless there’s a way to get to them easy that I don’t know about it’s hard for me to find them. Thanks

Thanks Boyd for this suggestion. I’ll look into how we can do this. The reviews are currently grouped by product type, but I’ll look into possibly grouping them in other ways.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bethepro Is there a way to adjust my time zone somehow like maybe in my profile??? The site has been an hour ahead for a long time and I was hoping with todays time change it might fix itself back again but it didn’t. Thanks

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@bethepro Is there a way to adjust my time zone somehow like maybe in my profile??? The site has been an hour ahead for a long time and I was hoping with todays time change it might fix itself back again but it didn’t. Thanks

We’re working on changing this with the group of changes we’re making over the next few weeks.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Aaron, is there a place you can post improvements made each time so we have a running list of new features so we can take advantage of them as they become available?

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re working on changing this with the group of changes we’re making over the next few weeks.

Aaron

Oh goody, Thanks Aaron. Maybe I’m not the only one then. It’s really not that big of a deal so if there is more important stuff to fix don’t worry too much about it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Is there any way to get the “Delete Selected” button at the bottom of the PM page to work?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Is there any way to get the “Delete Selected” button at the bottom of the PM page to work?

Muffin. This is kind of annoying.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Dirty, you can just hire an assistant to delete all you PMs one by one if you have that many. 🙂 i agree it would be helpful.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty, you can just hire an assistant to delete all you PMs one by one if you have that many. :) i agree it would be helpful.

Oh I have a assistant but deleting is not her thing But she is real good at cutting hair.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I’ve never deleted any PM’s, are you supposed to? Does your inbox fill up?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty, you can just hire an assistant to delete all you PMs one by one if you have that many. :) i agree it would be helpful.

I’m afraid the NSA is going to look in there and see the top secrete stuff I send some of you guys Between my hair dresser and the short haired blond I could get busted!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

You know, even though the delete all selected isn’t working, you can still delete more than one. Just click delete, ok, delete, ok, on and on until the page refreshes. Once it has refreshed, you will have deleted more than one PM. Give it a shot.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Oh I have a assistant but deleting is not her thing But she is real good at cutting hair.

sounds like deleting is her thing, deleting one strand at a time. lol

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I’ve never deleted any PM’s, are you supposed to? Does your inbox fill up?

i assume it fills up but i dont know that we have a limit on space here; do we?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i assume it fills up but i dont know that we have a limit on space here; do we?

With the amount of threads being started these days the space seems unlimited. Like the interweb itself endless.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

the interweb? never heard it called that before; but it really is endless.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It looks like we have some improvements took place last night.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Looks like everyone is using their user names now .At first I thought we had some new members again 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup looks like we were getting too many Johns, Kevins and Matts

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I thought about that yesterday when another Kevin joined . This will be much better once I figure out who is who again .

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 730 total)
  • The topic ‘BTP Improvements’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.228 seconds