dcsimg

BTP Improvements

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 730 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Looks like BTP has worked out some things out to further improve this place. Got this message today while standing in line at Walmart. And yup, I believe that I double tapped the phone screen.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Nice! That’s super handy and will save the moderators some work. Great to always see the improvements happening around here.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I’ve gotten that a few times as well, this place is progress in motion!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I’ve never seen the “you move too fast” error but I have gotten the duplicate response a time or two.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Never Happened to me

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had that once when my pc locked up so I clicked again and about a minute later when it broke lose that popped up. I was really glad it won’t let ya do that

I’ve never seen the β€œyou move too fast” error but I have gotten the duplicate response a time or two.

Very cool! You guys are right – Aaron and his crew behind the scenes at BTP are constantly doing all sorts of improvement on the site! Stopping accidental double posting is a great one!

John S

I have never seen that before. I must be too slow. πŸ™‚

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The site has made numerous improvements these last months. It has become a lot easier to use and navigate.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I have never seen that before. I must be too slow. :)

Ha, same here.

I have been noticing that there are not as many duplicate posts on the forum as of late. Thanks BTP!

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I also noticed that there are very few duplicates lately and I am not getting all nervous that I am upsetting someone by deleting duplicate posts. Way to go BTP

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

These are handy improvements…thanks, BTP!

Orange County, CA

I have been noticing that there are not as many duplicate posts on the forum as of late. Thanks BTP!

But the scary thing is, they are robot-ifying moderation of the site, thus eliminating our roles πŸ™ I guess we are going to get the boot before ya know it πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

But the scary thing is, they are robot-ifying moderation of the site, thus eliminating our roles :( I guess we are going to get the boot before ya know it :P :P

…..I would think it gives you one less thing to worry about. Will you also get a pay cut?

Anonymous
    Inactive

But the scary thing is, they are robot-ifying moderation of the site, thus eliminating our roles I guess we are going to get the boot before ya know it

Deleting duplicates wouldn’t make anyone mad. Any help like that from the site should make you happy instead of scared. Unless you think it’s fun to go on those deleting frenzies and have to pick good posts to delete just because there aren’t any other ones left. Not to mention the extra points involved

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got that a couple of times when I did not think the post posted. I guess it is just my computer moving to slow.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Impressive, ive seen a few times where people have double posted on accident.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Anyway to make the site more mobile friendly?

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Anyway to make the site more mobile friendly?

We’re working on small improvements to the mobile site. We know it’s not easy to post and takes time to scroll, as well as a few other issues.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Aaron, Any chance we can add more numbers to the page numbers at the lower right corner of a screen, when looking for an older pose it is very slow going a page at a time. possibly 4 – 5 on the low and high side of the page you are at.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 730 total)
  • The topic ‘BTP Improvements’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.110 seconds