dcsimg

BTP gets it's 10,000th member!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Gerald L. (Toolbox) of Ontario is our 10,000th member. He was referred by Journeyman. Awesome job to all community members on getting the word out organically and growing the site beyond our wildest dreams. We are sending Gerald and Journeyman both a GLM 15 to mark (measure?) this momentous event. Let’s get to 20,000 by the end of this year and this place will be hopping.

BTW, you should know that BeThePro consistently ranks among the most active (by post growth) contractor communities on the web, and that is all due to its members. Thanks to everyone for making BTP such a success.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Attachments:
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Awesome news! Big congrats to BTP, it members and staff!

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations BTP. That is quite a huge number on members we got here.
    Bethepro keeps growing…20k is a great goal.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Well a big thank you from me … Toolman will be very useful to the group here, he is a time served mechanic with experience of many vehicles … he served in the Armed Forces and has just joined Civie Street again or at least in the last two years.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

congratulations, that awesome its always good to have more members, the more the merrier.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Wow! I remember when there were about 50 members! We have come a long way!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Thats pretty awesome. The more the merrier.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WooHoo!!

Clev08
    Pro

Awesome! I wonder how many members are active, I have noticed a lot of new names lately!

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Awesome! I wonder how many members are active, I have noticed a lot of new names lately!

I was thinking the same thing. Still nice that BTP has reached that melestone.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That is a real landmark, for sure. What a great community! I have learned so much during my time here. So many knowledgeable, experienced members to help and to share their expertise.

Thanks and congratulations to BTP.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Kevin6
    Pro

Welcome 10K! Thanks to each and every one of you who drive pro topics and a few laughs.
    Thanks for making a great site!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

10,000 is a great milestone to hit. 20,000 would be awesome.

I wasn’t around for that. But don’t think there was many more when I joined.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

It is a testament to the Pro’s and fervent DIY’ers on here that uphold the quality standard. There are so many other contractor based forums out there to participate in, and you all chose this one. Maybe its the points but I am betting it is more about the quality of the info here. There are a few folks that have tried gaming the system, but after some time that gets old and we start seeing the good content rise to the top and the would be points gamers get weeded out by the Mods and others who understand the sacredness of the points system. So congrats to all of you who have contributed, both long term and short term. We are all very thankful that you are here and that you participate fully.

Cheers,

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

10K , that is a lot of members. I wish I knew how many there were when I joined. Definately a whole lot less.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Awesome milestone! More members = more information to be shared and ideas to be tossed around.

To be honest with the fact that people sign up for sites and usually become inactive fairly quickly, I’m suprised there aren’t more members already!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Wow, I’m new here, but it feels great to be a part of such a great, growing community!

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

There wasn’t many members when I joined,, I wonder who was the first ever to join ?

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

great news yay us and the BTP

Party at BTP!! Awesome stuff. I can remember a much smaller group not to long ago. We have added some nice pros lately.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.348 seconds