dcsimg

Broken Glass

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Great to see father and son teams . Getting young kids into the trades young is a great thing . You will never be out of a job . Cause you have your hands to build with .

Always willing to learn .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Always nice seeing the pics you post of your son! Great experience for him in many ways!

A Working Pro since 2004

Always nice seeing the pics you post of your son! Great experience for him in many ways!

@utopia78
    Thanks Chris, and I will never forget the offer from last year. Had things been differant at the time he would have loved them. But thge fact that you made the offer was huge to us

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@utopia78 Thanks Chris, and I will never forget the offer from last year. Had things been differant at the time he would have loved them. But thge fact that you made the offer was huge to us

Oh, wow. I totally forgot about that. Now that I’m grounded a little more I’m entering more contests again. I’ll keep the young lad in mind. And your more than welcome, it’s too bad we couldn’t make it happen.

A Working Pro since 2004

This is great Ed. It sounds like he has the head for this type of work…hopefully he sticks with it in the future.

Thank you Jon, kind words and definitely appreciated.

@theamcguy
    , we hope so , we always figured you can’t wait till they are 18 to hear the word no, or try out various types of work. Only time will tell

Great to see father and son teams . Getting young kids into the trades young is a great thing . You will never be out of a job . Cause you have your hands to build with .

Thats our hopes. When he was 3 some teachers were asking each other what they want their sons or daughter to be, and they were all around the same age. My response was “he*& if I know, but he will know the basics of several trades before he gets out of high school”. They thought I was nuts. One of them has a son working in Cleveland and they are still partially supporting them. Another one paid Sean to build a dog house, paint the kitchen and put ceramic tile and laminate in their daughters house (he actually made some serious money on that job).

More important to us, is if he doesn’t go into the trades , he better have a good understanding of what other folks do

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.202 seconds