dcsimg

Bosch/Skil split?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This was interesting on the Mag 77

I saw the video as well it was interesting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Has anyone seen skils new southpaw saw . The blade is on the left . I havent seen it yet in stores just online pictures .

Always willing to learn .

Has anyone seen skils new southpaw saw . The blade is on the left . I havent seen it yet in stores just online pictures .

I really prefer a left blade, having gotten used to it in my worm drive and my 18v. I know southpaw implies it should be for lefties but I would go for that orientation if I were buying a sidewinder now

Of course, Im also not sure why anyone would want a corded sidewinder anymore – great battery options out now, and if you want power, a Skill 77 is a better choice

Howdy, folks! Newb here; first post! This seems to be the closest existing thread for what I need, so here goes. I made a lucky purchase at a thrift store decades ago (Skil 536 type 4 for $10). It’s been through hell, dropped, stepped on, etc and still works. Except, somehow I lost the blade and bolt in my last move. Any idea where to get a new bolt (washer?)?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Howdy, folks! Newb here; first post! This seems to be the closest existing thread for what I need, so here goes. I made a lucky purchase at a thrift store decades ago (Skil 536 type 4 for $10). It’s been through hell, dropped, stepped on, etc and still works. Except, somehow I lost the blade and bolt in my last move. Any idea where to get a new bolt (washer?)?

E-Replacements.com..I think all the 6½” and 7¼” saws use the same blade bolt.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.251 seconds