dcsimg

Bosch WOC 2019 – World of Concrete.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m involved with in-house maintenance and having the 18 volt flex-click can come real handy when from one job to the other is unpredictable.

The Flexi Clik is very nice. I have the 12V one and it handles all but the toughest jobs. For house maintenance the 12V should handle all you have to throw at it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Circular saw

It’s a blade on the right side saw??? I’m right handed.

I’m right handed also , but I fractured my arm long long time ago , and became ambidextrous 😂🤣, plus my Job kinda forces me to use both hands equally ,

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Circular saw

It’s a blade on the right side saw??? I’m right handed.

I’m right handed also , but I fractured my arm long long time ago , and became ambidextrous 😂🤣, plus my Job kinda forces me to use both hands equally ,

While I can use both hands to do most stuff. I still prefer the blade on the left side of the saw.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I’m involved with in-house maintenance and having the 18 volt flex-click can come real handy when from one job to the other is unpredictable.

The Flexi Clik is very nice. I have the 12V one and it handles all but the toughest jobs. For house maintenance the 12V should handle all you have to throw at it.

Thanks
    I own the 12 volt Flexi click for at home projects. The in-house work I do – I should clarify is for a college institute. So drilling into cinder blocks, repairing furniture, modifying existing fixtures, and just making some repairs out of a bad situation will be a good fit for the 18 volt Flexi- click 🙂

Doobie

Thanks
    I own the 12 volt Flexi click for at home projects. The in-house work I do – I should clarify is for a college institute. So drilling into cinder blocks, repairing furniture, modifying existing fixtures, and just making some repairs out of a bad situation will be a good fit for the 18 volt Flexi- click 🙂

I can see your motivation to get the 18V Flexi also. Sounds like a good fit for your kit.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow no pics from the WOC show here yet?? I’d think that the Brittney would add some already.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Wow no pics from the WOC show here yet?? I’d think that the Brittney would add some already.

Not sure why you’d expect that, she has never posted here ever since taking over BTP duties from Jim almost a year ago now. Be nice if she did.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They have posted pics and videos on youtube IG and the Bosch Pro Insiders site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They have posted pics and videos on youtube IG and the Bosch Pro Insiders site.

I saw IG and YouTube but I didn’t know about the pro inside site ?
    Do you have a link Bill

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

More from WOC

Sneak Peek Bosch Tools for 2019

We had a chance to check out Bosch at the 2019 World of Concrete show. They showed off a lot of new innovation and this is just the tip of the iceberg

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

More from WOC

We had a chance to check out Bosch at the 2019 World of Concrete show. They showed off a lot of new innovation and this is just the tip of the iceberg

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FoXtNRnQkv4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Thanks for sharing.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

More from WOC

Thanks TAMCG ,, looks like the new silica regs are at the for front. I see at the site I’m on the guys drilling are using the Bosch vacs.

Dirty

Doobie

More from WOC

I liked that! 👍

Aside from the two nimrods filming it of course. 😩

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

More from WOC

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FoXtNRnQkv4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I love seeing how they can drill into concrete overhead and there’s almost no dust with the hollow bits – that’s such a great feature.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

More from WOC

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FoXtNRnQkv4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I love seeing how they can drill into concrete overhead and there’s almost no dust with the hollow bits – that’s such a great feature.

The vac is new and has a clean filter on it.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It sure is, DC has been the area where all of the tool manufacturers have really been putting out some nice tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I found the hollow bit a pretty interesting feature.

Is this why there was no dust?

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

It sure is, DC has been the area where all of the tool manufacturers have really been putting out some nice tools.

One thing I wasn’t aware of is the dust extractor and the rules of the cfms and the size of the grinders.
    Good info 👍

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I found the hollow bit a pretty interesting feature.

Is this why there was no dust?

Yes, I see these vacs in use all day every day and there’s lot of dust. Keeping them cleaned out with a good filter on them is key.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes, I see these vacs in use all day every day and there’s lot of dust. Keeping them cleaned out with a good filter on them is key.

Dust will kill a vac motor in a short amount of time. Cleaning the filter will be key to getting a long life from the vac. Silica dust is a fine abrasive.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.665 seconds