dcsimg

Bosch WOC 2019 – World of Concrete.

This topic contains 74 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s too bad we don’t have any members they go there they could flood this thread with pictures 😢🤯🤪

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I usually attend the International Builders Show and they are typically only a couple of weeks apart. It is hard to be gone that much. I will do my best to share as much as I can from IBS and the new things I see.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I usually attend the International Builders Show and they are typically only a couple of weeks apart. It is hard to be gone that much. I will do my best to share as much as I can from IBS and the new things I see.

That would be great! I’m really isolated from that kind of big show stuff way out here in the middle of the pond.

Dirty

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

It’s too bad we don’t have any members they go there they could flood this thread with pictures 😢🤯🤪

Well that’s what I was hoping to see also 🙄🤔 I actually have seen more action on the instagranny pages 😂🤣😂🤣

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well that’s what I was hoping to see also 🙄🤔 I actually have seen more action on the instagranny pages 😂🤣😂🤣

everytime I find my way into that instant grams page I get stuck on the😲 #shesquats 😍page😘

Dirty

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

It’s too bad we don’t have any members they go there they could flood this thread with pictures

We do – @madman_us went, and he posted a ton of pictures on his IG account. I want the rundown here though Alex!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I want the rundown here though Alex!

Yeah Alex what happened. How is the new Hell-Ion charger, is it fast?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I want the rundown here though Alex!

Yeah Alex what happened. How is the new Hell-Ion charger, is it fast?

Definitely want 1 or2 of those.

Doobie
    Pro

It’s too bad we don’t have any members they go there they could flood this thread with pictures

We do – @madman_us went, and he posted a ton of pictures on his IG account. I want the rundown here though Alex!

He’s been totally silent here though with anything WOC related. Wonder why?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Check out the new Bosch Tools from WOC. Look at the DC on the concrete drilling and the new cordless miter saw.

NEW Bosch Tools – Sneak Peak World of concrete

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Check out the new Bosch Tools from WOC. Look at the DC on the concrete drilling and the new cordless miter saw.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MaH3wSBx9hs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I’ll definitely be looking forward to seeing some of the things hit the market here in Canada.
    My list
    Circular saw
    Miter saw
    Charger
    And those new spade bits.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I would like one if the 12v Green lasers.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MaH3wSBx9hs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I’ll definitely be looking forward to seeing some of the things hit the market here in Canada.
    My list
    Circular saw
    Miter saw
    Charger
    And those new spade bits.

The new spade bits look interesting for sure. The new miter saw is at the top of my list.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

The 18 volt FlexiClick looks real interesting. Price tag I hear will be $399 😦

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

The 18 volt FlexiClick looks real interesting. Price tag I hear will be $399 😦

Welcome to BTP Peter , I noticed you are from Ontario , so I assume that’s Canadian pricing ?

Doobie
    Pro

The 18 volt FlexiClick looks real interesting. Price tag I hear will be $399

Way more than what I was expecting. Where did you hear/read that?

I follow the Instagram posts from the event and ppl that attended mentioned American and Canadian pricing.

Doobie
    Pro

The 18 volt FlexiClick looks real interesting. Price tag I hear will be $399

Way more than what I was expecting. Where did you hear/read that?

I follow the Instagram posts from the event and ppl that attended mentioned American and Canadian pricing.

Thanks Peter! Wow, I would have thought at that price the SDS-Plus head would at least be included. And at 535 in/lbs, it’s pretty well a standard hammer drill. Don’t think I’m gonna be racing to order one. I already have the 12 volt Flexi and I really only wanted it for the eccentric head. I have loads of other Bosch 12V and 18V drills and drivers anyways and the All-In-One kit aspect for me is not a major attraction or need anyways.

I’m involved with in-house maintenance and having the 18 volt flex-click can come real handy when from one job to the other is unpredictable.

Having this will reduce the number of tools to carry or reduce the time running back to the shop to get the right tool.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Circular saw

It’s a blade on the right side saw??? I’m right handed.

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.692 seconds