dcsimg

Bosch VAC120 BN 12V Cordless Vacuum

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I am told that it fits in the L-BOXX-1. I also have it on the list for possible consideration for adding to the prize list (among other tools/accessories that have been suggested).

Cheers,

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

I am told that it fits in the L-BOXX-1. I also have it on the list for possible consideration for adding to the prize list (among other tools/accessories that have been suggested).

Cheers,

jim

Awesome!
    Thanks Jim.

Bert

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Just found a few videos of the vac in action.
    Seems there are some accessory attachments available for it (see last video).

Bert

Seems there are some accessory attachments available for it (see last video).

Interesting find on the last video… maybe @svensshutters can help if it is in german, but it sounds like he mentions something about an adapter… perhaps it is an entire kit which could be nice, but it would be even nicer if there was a comparable tube to the 18v that would make it work on floors while standing up straight

John S

(the size and the style of the hose on the 12v vac looks a lot like the hose for the 12v circ saw in this vid… it would make sense that they would be the same….

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

He got the adapter from another vacuum he ownes.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Those videos make me want that sweeper even more. Good find hgonzalez7 I really like the fact this thing comes with the tray that fits in the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

He got the adapter from another vacuum he ownes.

I am glad we have an official german translator here on the site 🙂 Thanks Sven!

John S

Just a heads up, the NAINA 12V Jigsaw won’t fit in the L-Boxx 1, it hits the lid. It’ll fit in a L-Boxx 2. Anyone have the ideas on the dimensions of the VAC120?

It’s got to fit in there. Maybe it needs positioned properly around the recessed part of the handle.

The cordless vac is 77 mm wide. It should also fit in the 1.

The NAINA 12V Jigsaw has the protrusion of the footplate that collides with the lid when I checked. That’s really the only thing that prevents it from fitting the 1 instead of the 2. It needs that little bit of height.

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Anyone have any luck finding a source that has the VAC120BN in stock? No luck finding one, so far.

Bert

I had not seen any press releases on this yet, so seeing this is a sign of things to come:
    http://toolskool.com/bosch-vac120-12max-handheld-vac-preview/

The article says available Oct 2014, but unless I am mistaken, it is still NAINA… hopefully it isn’t Oct 2015….

John S

I had not seen any press releases on this yet, so seeing this is a sign of things to come:

http://toolskool.com/bosch-vac120-12max-handheld-vac-preview/

The article says available Oct 2014, but unless I am mistaken, it is still NAINA… hopefully it isn’t Oct 2015….

I hope it comes out soon and is put on the list. I could have used it today as I was putting the lights on the Christmas tree and had to pull out the corded vacuum. I started looking and good thing I found this. Other alternatives are the Makita and the soon to be released Milwaukee.

Had cordless vacs in the past but it was those plug in and charge ones and they didn’t last long. The tool battery ones would be great since I use the batteries enough so they don’t go bad.

Can’t say if this would get used a ton or not. The hose and adapter would make it nice for quick cleanup inside cabinets or running with the cordless jigsaw.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Man, that’s smaller than I thought it was. I’d be curious to hear some members thoughts on it.

Resident Sign Guy

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

This could be a handy little vac to have – it would be nice for punch list stuff, small jobs door/window installs, etc.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

After watching the videos again I could see this being nice to have for small jobs or quick cleanups that you don’t really need a big vac for. Looks like the fat pack works withit too!

Andrew

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man $69 for the bare tool. I already have the batteries and chargers, just need the L-Boxx and I’ll be all set. Can’t wait for this thing to hit amazon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

After watching the videos again I could see this being nice to have for small jobs or quick cleanups that you don’t really need a big vac for. Looks like the fat pack works withit too!

@overanalyze – fat packs? I don’t think this works with 18v batteries – it is the 12v vac? Am I misunderstanding you?

John S

@overanalyze – fat packs? I don’t think this works with 18v batteries – it is the 12v vac? Am I misunderstanding you?

The 12v line has larger fatpack batteries too @supimeister.

Andrew

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

@hgonzalez7 thanks for the videos on the vacuum, this looks like a great little vacuum. It is something I would like to get at some point as I gather more bosch cordless stuff.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.401 seconds