dcsimg

Bosch VAC120 BN 12V Cordless Vacuum

Viewing 13 posts - 301 through 313 (of 313 total)
  • Author

The 18V style vacuum is great for doing the floor in the shop. I have the 18V style in the Makita line and I am amazed at what it picks up. I’ll sweep the floor with a broom and then run the vacuum over it and it will fill up the container in no time. They really are great at getting the floor clean. Hopefully Bosch will bring the 18V version to NA soon.

I’m on the same train of thought about that also Bill,
    I know @jzmtl bought one not to long ago from Amazon,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

R-Ice pointed that out not long ago on A.ca. Thought it was little overpriced. I’ll wait til they are available thru a bosch retailer as a normal NA item.

I seen it for 90 USD or so including shipping. Not too bad actually.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The 18V style vacuum is great for doing the floor in the shop. I have the 18V style in the Makita line and I am amazed at what it picks up. I’ll sweep the floor with a broom and then run the vacuum over it and it will fill up the container in no time. They really are great at getting the floor clean. Hopefully Bosch will bring the 18V version to NA soon.

I’ve had the Makita 18volt vac or years now and I like it too. Makita now has 5 or 6 different vacs.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

R-Ice pointed that out not long ago on A.ca. Thought it was little overpriced. I’ll wait til they are available thru a bosch retailer as a normal NA item.

It’s $250 CDA on A.CA up here. Like I said ‘a little overpriced’.

Found it on the Big A. $89 including shipping. Everyone who reviewed the 18v Bosch vac had good things to say about it. If you have the Bosch 18v batteries, the bare vac seems like a good deal to me. Probably going to put in an order.

redwood
    Pro

I don’t know about Canadian Amazon, but I remember on the US version, the 18V vac was available from a few sellers at widely spaced pricing. From around $90 to $ 180.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t know about Canadian Amazon, but I remember on the US version, the 18V vac was available from a few sellers at widely spaced pricing. From around $90 to $ 180.

Yes the cheapest price was on amazon for the $90 quoted above. That was what I bought mine for.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

I know @jzmtl just bought one not to long ago from the A think it was around 120 or even less, that’s in Montreal Canada,
    So 250 means stay away

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Ok that is a huge chunk of money for that vacuum. I would stay away from that too lol

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Can a fellow Canadian member PM me info on the cheapest and best online retailer for the 12v Bosch Vac filter replacements please and thanks.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Ok that is a huge chunk of money for that vacuum. I would stay away from that too lol

We get fleeced on that kind of stuff up here. $250 Canadian would equate to about $185 USD based on today’s exchange rate.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I thought I was going to redeem for this vac soon, but a week ago I bought the Milwaukee version. So far, I think Milwaukee has bested Bosch on the 12v line. My Bosch impact has some trigger issues, and now I noticed that my little recip saw seems to be hung up. You pull the trigger and hear a strained hum, but the recip action goes very slowly.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Can a fellow Canadian member PM me info on the cheapest and best online retailer for the 12v Bosch Vac filter replacements please and thanks.

@utopia78

did you end up finding some filter Chris?!

We get fleeced on that kind of stuff up here. $250 Canadian would equate to about $185 USD based on today’s exchange rate.

yeah thats definitely too expensive. As you said, would be nice if they would finally release it in Canada and in the states (officially) too and no import product.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 13 posts - 301 through 313 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.606 seconds