dcsimg

Bosch VAC120 BN 12V Cordless Vacuum

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

I know this vac has been discussed before, but if memory serves me right, it was as a NAINA unit. Well it is listed in the Bosch USA site now.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=VAC120BN

Benefits: VAC120BN 12V Cordless Vacuum
    Best-in-class performance – high-performance, lightweight design maximizes effortless and fast jobsite clean up
    Bosch micro filter system – system for filtering fine dust traps that capture 98% of particles; flat filter design maximizes canister capacity
    Compact design – compact, lightweight design delivers for comfortable use and convenient portability; also compatible with L-BOXX storage
    Fuel gauge – allows user to quickly see battery capacity available
    Crevice nozzle – included for reaching into tight corners
    Push button clean out – quick easy canister clean out

Attachments:

Bert

Oh wow…good eye! A small brush attachment would be nice for that one.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I know this vac has been discussed before, but if memory serves me right, it was as a NAINA unit. Well it is listed in the Bosch USA site now.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=VAC120BN

Benefits: VAC120BN 12V Cordless Vacuum
    Best-in-class performance – high-performance, lightweight design maximizes effortless and fast jobsite clean up
    Bosch micro filter system – system for filtering fine dust traps that capture 98% of particles; flat filter design maximizes canister capacity
    Compact design – compact, lightweight design delivers for comfortable use and convenient portability; also compatible with L-BOXX storage
    Fuel gauge – allows user to quickly see battery capacity available
    Crevice nozzle – included for reaching into tight corners
    Push button clean out – quick easy canister clean out

Great news. I need to look for it on line. Wonder who will be the first to carry it. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Good find. I hope this is the start of the open flood gates for NAINA tools!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Maybe they are reading our comments and this thread.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RyanF
    Pro

I typed the model number into Google and it doesn’t look like it’s for sale anywhere here. Below is a link to the press release.

The suggested retail is $69.00. I love the size at 11″ long. That could fit front to back in a boxx with plenty of room to spare for a drill or something else. This would be perfect for those annoyingly small cleanup tasks on some jobs. I was set to get the 18v, but now I’m not sure.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

That’s good to see – maybe we will start seeing more NAINA items soon. If Bosch wants to compete with TTI/Milwaukee in the cordless market they need to get these NAINA over here because Mikwaukee is blowing up the cordless market right now.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice job finding this! This forum is great for fast relevant info like this. I’ve got my eye on one and this thread now 🙂

A Working Pro since 2004

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Maybe they are reading our comments and this thread.

I hope so. There are so many Bosch tools that are NAINA.

Bert

Great eye @hgonzalez7 – I do hope it is but the beginning of more NAINA cordless stuff here… I would like to think if they are bringing the vacuum over that they would bring over the jigsaw, circ saw, and rotary tool as well…

And at $69 that is not too bad at all! I still think the 18v would be the kind of thing my wife would appreciate in addition to myself, so that makes it slightly more attractive over the 12v model (because you can use the 18v on the floor while standing up)

John S

Wow, good to see the NAINA stuff is showing up over time. The DeciLED showed up as the FL12 but it isn’t widely available still.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw the $69 price included the tray but no L-Boxx. I wonder what L-Boxx it will fit?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Does that price include a battery?

I still would like an 18v unit.

Does that price include a battery?

I still would like an 18v unit.

$69 will just be the bare tool with the l-boxx insert. That is just a little bit below the price of a bare 12v drill

I wonder what L-Boxx it will fit?

The insert looks like an L1 insert, so that is my guess – especially since everything else 12v is for an l-boxx 1

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The insert looks like an L1 insert, so that is my guess – especially since everything else 12v is for an l-boxx 1

Good to know. Just waiting to see who will carry this. Anybody find it on-line yet?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I noticed that on the USA site the other day. I hope the 18v is soon to follow as well!

Just a heads up, the NAINA 12V Jigsaw won’t fit in the L-Boxx 1, it hits the lid. It’ll fit in a L-Boxx 2. Anyone have the ideas on the dimensions of the VAC120?

redwood
    Pro

@bethepro

Can we get this on the rewards list?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Please can we.

RyanF
    Pro

Just a heads up, the NAINA 12V Jigsaw won’t fit in the L-Boxx 1, it hits the lid. It’ll fit in a L-Boxx 2. Anyone have the ideas on the dimensions of the VAC120?

It’s got to fit in there. Maybe it needs positioned properly around the recessed part of the handle.

The cordless vac is 77 mm wide. It should also fit in the 1.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.703 seconds