dcsimg

Bosch VAC090S Dust Extractor Video Review

Tagged: 

This topic contains 135 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Montreal_Medic 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Am I understanding this correctly that they do not make a proper sized bag for the 14 gal models and if one wants to use a bag in their 14 gal unit they can only use a 9 gallon bag?

I think the plastic bag will fit both. I would say it fits the 14gl. good and is big for the 9gl.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Am I understanding this correctly that they do not make a proper sized bag for the 14 gal models and if one wants to use a bag in their 14 gal unit they can only use a 9 gallon bag?

I think the plastic bag will fit both. I would say it fits the 14gl. good and is big for the 9gl.

They make the bag for the 14 – @masterbosch was mistaken and thought he could only use the 9 bag

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@doobie sorry yeah I though they don’t but they do I just looked up also when I got the dust extractor they didn’t have it so maybe Cuz of that I remember they don’t make it do they make reusable fleece bag for 14 gallon @madman_us maybe that’s what I was remembering

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

EDIT: According to the very informed Alex, they do make 14gal bags according to his recent post in the Let’s Talk Bosch Dust Extractor thread here….

thanks Kevin 😀
    Bosch has a few bags available in size 14gal but not in the same materials like for the 9gal.
    I posted it in the other thread which is for dust extractor in general…my guess is this thread is only for the 090s(review)

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

@doobie sorry yeah I though they don’t but they do I just looked up also when I got the dust extractor they didn’t have it so maybe Cuz of that I remember they don’t make it do they make reusable fleece bag for 14 gallon @madman_us maybe that’s what I was remembering

No sweat. But you should get yourself the proper bag now. That’s gotta be a mess when a bag blows up.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have the proper bag. @doobie I have the vac090s it’s the 9 gallon one. I I though they didn’t have the 14 gallon bags but they do. I’m gonna eventually buy the 14 gallon one wanna make the 14 gallon for concrete dust stuff auto one

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m having a hard time finding bags in my market place.. I’ll check Slims today.

Dirty

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dirtywhiteboy best way to order them online. It’s so much more cheaper and sometimes u can find deal on them

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

doobie sorry yeah I though they don’t but they do I just looked up also when I got the dust extractor they didn’t have it so maybe Cuz of that I remember they don’t make it do they make reusable fleece bag for 14 gallon @adman_us maybe that’s what I was remembering

@masterbosch
    Bosch has two 14gal bags but they are not reusable.

Bosch VB140 Paper Filter Bag for use with VAC140 Dust Extractor, 14-Gallon
    includes 5 Paper Bags

Bosch VB140F Fleece Filter Bag for use with VAC140 Dust Extractor, 14-Gallon
    includes 5 Fleece Bags

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

So 14 gallon don’t have wetbags or resuable bags. I used u still have to use wetbags on the 14 gallon

Gotta say, the 9 is looking better and better if there are fewer choices for the 14

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dirtywhiteboy best water to order them online.

I’m not looking for baggs for water, just normal use.

It’s so much more cheaper and sometimes u can find deal on them

Most here will support local people first and buy local. By buying local we help to feed those here and we are all ohana. Plus if you need it today that on line thing is 5 days out at least.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They make the bag for the 14 – @masterbosch was mistaken and thought he could only use the 9 bag

The plastic bag fits both the 14gl and the 9gl.

Dirty

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Plastic bag doesnt have a much purpose it’s just for keeping the canister cleaner. No filtration before the main filter @dirtywhiteboy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Plastic bag doesnt have a much purpose it’s just for keeping the canister cleaner. No filtration before the main filter @dirtywhiteboy

So it’s just a liner? Do you use it with the fleece bag?

Dirty

Do they make the re-usable fleece bag (with the clip to empty easily) in both sizes?

So it’s just a liner? Do you use it with the fleece bag?

Id like to know too. Can you use both fleece bags and plastic bags at once?

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.522 seconds