dcsimg

Bosch Turbo Rim Diamond Blade Review

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tn_carpenter 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I was recently sent a three pack of the Bosch turbo rim diamond blades, 4 1/2 inch for my angle grinder. The blades arrived in a nice package with the descriptions very easily readable. The blades seemed to be strong and very durable. After attaching the first blade I decided to make a few test cuts on a cinder block and some bricks. The blade cut through both with ease, however was limited due just to the size. Of course with a 4 1/2 inch blade, that is to be expected. I feel like this blade in this size would be great for cutting stone or anything less than 2 inches thick. Again the blade cuts extremely well and I was very pleased and I think it actually cuts better than previous brands that I have used in the past. I would recommend this blade to anyone, however I would like to try this blade in a larger size just to make cutting through brick a little easier. I made a total of around 50 cuts just trying to see if any wear would start to show and to my surprise the blade still looked and cut just like it did on the first cut. I think after using this blade I am going to purchase a new diamond blade for my 7 inch wet saw. I would not hesitate to put this blade up against any competitor’s. I would rate these blades a 9 out of 10, the only negative would just be trying to cut through masonry with a 4 1/2 inch blade.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great to hear your opinion about the blades. I own several bosch diamond blades and they are just great.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for posting the review on the blades. It really helps.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice review. Sounds like they worked well.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Thanks for sharing that, Jeremy.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it muffles the sound.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I have no complaints about Bosch turbo or segmented blades. They last a long time.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Hey, thanks guys, I appreciate it. This was my first time doing a review on here so hopefully I’ll get a little better at it each time.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Hey, thanks guys, I appreciate it. This was my first time doing a review on here so hopefully I’ll get a little better at it each time.

You did fine Jeremy, and welcome to the forum.

Did you introduce yourself yet in the Intro thread?

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/introduce-yourself-v4-0/

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Yes I did, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.553 seconds