dcsimg

Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    Jummul
    Pro

If brushless is so much better, how come Bosch has not been putting more out.

I don’t think it is always a 1 to 1 correlation that brushless = better, but generally speaking, it does seem to offer improved performance.

Bosch has put out some new brushless recently, but it just remains NAINA

There are downsides on the drill for instance. The torque of the regular version is almost 20% higher than that of the brushless version. And here I was thinking that brushless offered higher torque…

redwood
    Pro
    redwood
    Pro

So, I went on the Amazon German site and it appears that I can order things using my Amazon US account. As a test, I chose the 18V Vacuum, which looks very much like the one I got earlier, but it is the home green version. Other then color, I couldn’t tell any differences. Filter looks exactly the same. My cost delivered in US dollars would be $ 78.74 vs. the $ 119 I paid for the one I got on the US Amazon site. 7 to 10 days delivery. I guess my Amazon Prime 2 day, doesn’t kick in here. Included in the above price is around $ 20 for packaging and delivery.

http://www.amazon.de/HomeSeries-PAS-Handstaubsauger-B%C3%BCrstend%C3%BCse-Verl%C3%A4ngerungsrohr/dp/B00MW8KPEE/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

redwood
    Pro

Here is a interesting 12V jigsaw. You are able to switch the blade around to cut in either direction.

http://www.amazon.de/Bosch-PST-10-Akkumultis%C3%A4ge-Akku/dp/B00CS2NG3G/ref=sr_1_74?s=diy&ie=UTF8&qid=1430854400&sr=1-74&keywords=Bosch

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So, I went on the Amazon German site and it appears that I can order things using my Amazon US account. As a test, I chose the 18V Vacuum, which looks very much like the one I got earlier, but it is the home green version. Other then color, I couldn’t tell any differences. Filter looks exactly the same. My cost delivered in US dollars would be $ 78.74 vs. the $ 119 I paid for the one I got on the US Amazon site. 7 to 10 days delivery. I guess my Amazon Prime 2 day, doesn’t kick in here. Included in the above price is around $ 20 for packaging and delivery.

http://www.amazon.de/HomeSeries-PAS-Handstaubsauger-B%C3%BCrstend%C3%BCse-Verl%C3%A4ngerungsrohr/dp/B00MW8KPEE/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

Ok buying things you already own just to see if you can??? Are you board??
    It’s ok because It looks like I’m headed to the tools store just to use a 50$ gift card I got from the heman sale and a good lunch spot is right there too

redwood
    Pro

Yes, I was bored and I was curious. I didn’t buy the vac. I was one click away. They had my credit card # (on file) and address (on file).

Has anyone gone through with a purchase on Amazon Germany? By the way, there was no VAC.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Wen makes a similar sander but I have not seen a similar saw. that saw looks like it could be quite vicious. Possibly something you would see on an episode of Criminal Minds where they are dismembering bodies.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yes, I was bored and I was curious. I didn’t buy the vac. I was one click away. They had my credit card # (on file) and address (on file).

Has anyone gone through with a purchase on Amazon Germany? By the way, there was no VAC.

We order odds and ends on occasion from Amazon Germany, and have never had any issues. I would say though, if you are going to buy Bosch tools from there, get the blue one’s. The green one’s are more HO orientated. The blue stuff is the professional stuff.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

@redwood
    The battery on that is different than the batteries we use here.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/03/aplusautomation/vendorimages/0f692601-dc2e-4c9f-a0e3-3d7b947b3a92._V320748861_.jpg

Resident Sign Guy

redwood
    Pro

Well that’s just not right. Are you reasonably sure that ours will not fit.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Oh boy…I didn’t know about Amazon.de…this could be trouble for me!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Oh boy…I didn’t know about Amazon.de…this could be trouble for me!

I know the feeling. It’s a good thing for my bank account that so many tools aren’t available here!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I was asking myself the same question, and I think this UK thread has a Bosch rep confirming that the DIY/Garden line is not interchangeable with the Professional (Blue) line: https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/community/category/gbh-18v-li/382410-t

I imagine that the are trying to prevent DIYers from trying to use Professional accessories for some reason. I wish it wasn’t so, because I would love to have a string trimmer, a leaf blower, and a light-duty lawnmower all compatible with the same batteries as my drills, impactors, saws, grinders, lights, and radio.

On the topic of lights, a German got frustrated that the LED light bank from the Lboxx is not available as a stand-alone light, so he ripped it out and made his own: https://www.bosch-professional.com/de/de/community/category/kompakte-arbeitsleuchte-auf-basis-der-bosch-gli-portaled/3894278-t

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    redwood
    Pro

What the phk is a Fuchsschwanz???

That’s German for Foxtail. Don’t ask me where they got that. It’s their code name. The saw is basically a powered handsaw on steroids.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Jummul
    Pro

I have both the Bosch Green and Bosch Blue tools and their batteries are 100% sure not interchangeable. There is no 110v charger for their batteries, so cancel if you can 🙂

What the phk is a Fuchsschwanz???

That’s German for Foxtail. Don’t ask me where they got that. It’s their code name. The saw is basically a powered handsaw on steroids.

Germans tend to use a full discription as a word. For instance ‘tank’ is ‘panzerkampfwagen’ (armored war vehicle).

Amazon.de and .com is exactly the same company. Same goes for every other Amazon domain. You can freely purchase anywhere, but be weary of things like voltages, chargers on 230 and different batteries.

I’ll be more then happy to guide people to certain products as I can imagine it’s hard to navigate for non-germanic speakers 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got Bosch’s cordless glue gun from German via amazon. No problem as it has a built in battery. The plug on the charger is different but I used an adapter I had laying around from Peru and it worked perfectly. The charger was 110/220 so no problems there either, at least for me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

I have both the Bosch Green and Bosch Blue tools and their batteries are 100% sure not interchangeable. There is no 110v charger for their batteries, so cancel if you can

I never ordered it, I went as far along in the process as I could without actually ordering, just to see. I’m kind of surprised that they are using different batteries for the green and blue lines. That vac looks exactly like the one I have other then color and minus the battery.

I’ll be more then happy to guide people to certain products as I can imagine it’s hard to navigate for non-germanic speakers

Well I speak very little German, but I do have Google translate.

Thanks for your insight.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Jummul
    Pro

I have both the Bosch Green and Bosch Blue tools and their batteries are 100% sure not interchangeable. There is no 110v charger for their batteries, so cancel if you can

I never ordered it, I went as far along in the process as I could without actually ordering, just to see. I’m kind of surprised that they are using different batteries for the green and blue lines. That vac looks exactly like the one I have other then color and minus the battery.

I’ll be more then happy to guide people to certain products as I can imagine it’s hard to navigate for non-germanic speakers

Well I speak very little German, but I do have Google translate.

Thanks for your insight.

Especially their 12v line looks a lot alike. I’ve never tried interchanging the 12v’s so I might be wrong about those.

Also keep in mind that everything on Amazon.de is 19% off because you don’t have to pay VAT In my understanding Amazon automatically deducts this when you fill in a US adress.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.419 seconds