dcsimg

Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    Jummul
    Pro

Has anyone seen this? Just spotted it, not sure if it’s really new but it’s advertised as such. A ‘plus’ model 36v rotary hammer.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

36V that thing really ought to be powerful.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

some good power i bet, but also heavy i am sure

It looks like the bigger version of what they currently have available in 18 volt. I wish all of this cordless stuff was available when I needed to buy my SDS. I have the corded version of this tool and it works great. I really like the chipping function and since it has all three functions, this is a very useful tool. A quick-change chuck system to allow normal drilling would be optimal.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hopefully it will make its way to NA soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if the weight of the 36v is worth it over the 18v and since you can charge a battery I wonder if it really saves you much time in the long run? Not saying this would not be a great tool to have, but with the longer run times on 18v batteries nowadays it seems that the 36v is not as needed.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if the weight of the 36v is worth it over the 18v and since you can charge a battery I wonder if it really saves you much time in the long run?

I think the idea behind the 36V is torque. I would expect the 36V motor to have more torque than the 18V motor and that would translate into more rotational power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Has anyone seen this? Just spotted it, not sure if it’s really new but it’s advertised as such. A ‘plus’ model 36v rotary hammer.

This is the new USA Bulldog 36V Rotary Hammer. I believe both of them are identical but they just market it in different way

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that thing looks to be a brute. Wonder how it compares to the 18V spec wise.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Still hoping that a. Bosch corded blower hits na sometime soon. Probably shouldn’t hold my breath on that one.

Man that thing looks to be a brute. Wonder how it compares to the 18V spec wise.

that side by side chart would be nice to see.

A Working Pro since 2004

Here is a new thread for the one that broke:

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-tools-naina-but-should-be/page/51/

Orange County, CA

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I merged the NAINA 2 and 3 threads….thread 1 broke but thread 2 only had 4 pages of posts but was buried a few pages in.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks guy’s for merging the threads. I was a little bit confused this morning.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Still hoping that a. Bosch corded blower hits na sometime soon. Probably shouldn’t hold my breath on that one.

that side by side chart would be nice to see.

Are you saying the 36V blower ? If you are, I would say that blower uses a different battery platform and would be expensive to invest on that blower

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was referring to the 36V Bulldog rotary hammer and was wondering how it compared to the 18V rotary hammer. The 36V looks really heavy duty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I love the idea of the 36v rotary hammer, but I can’t imagine needing that kind of power and not having a power source nearby.

As the plants in my yard try to swallow my house, I’m still waiting for Bosch to release an 18v string trimmer compatible with my fleet of batteries. I hate to diversify my portfolio, but the tools I need are not available yet.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I love the idea of the 36v rotary hammer, but I can’t imagine needing that kind of power and not having a power source nearby.

As the plants in my yard try to swallow my house, I’m still waiting for Bosch to release an 18v string trimmer compatible with my fleet of batteries. I hate to diversify my portfolio, but the tools I need are not available yet.

If I’m not mistaken, the Bosch String trimmer only available in European country and it would take a long to be here as it needs to go through a lot process

That would be great if Bosch had cordless lawn tools in North America. I use a cordless hedge trimmer all the time and have a need for some other tools.

Orange County, CA

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

This Bosch 36v drill would work great. Hilti has been making 36V chordless Hammer Drills for years, I have used one for the last 5 years at work on a regular basis. We use them for all sorts of jobs requiring overhead work and while they aren’t super light, they are reasonable to use all day.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would be great if Bosch had cordless lawn tools in North America. I use a cordless hedge trimmer all the time and have a need for some other tools.

I would also like to see Bosch cordless lawn tools in NA, hedge trimmer, weed wacker, chainsaw, leaf blower, etc. A quality line of tools would be great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.486 seconds