dcsimg

Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

@redwood it depends on the tool. A 1k electric lawn mower, no. I can pick up a gas one at a yard sale for 50 bucks. But I plan on spending about a grand when I get the router set up that I want Eben though there are many other cheaper ones out there.

@Austin

I hear that. Look at what I just spent on my router set up. Yes, a CNC machine is just a glorified router set up.

My point was, I hear a lot of folks here saying they would buy this or that item, if it was available here. In reality, most will not. If they all would and Bosch knew they would, then they would in all probability be here.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The bosch gss 18v-li – 1/4 sheet sander is a nice little tool.
    I looked at that one quite a few times already.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

@redwood it depends on the tool. A 1k electric lawn mower, no. I can pick up a gas one at a yard sale for 50 bucks. But I plan on spending about a grand when I get the router set up that I want Eben though there are many other cheaper ones out there.

@Austin

I hear that. Look at what I just spent on my router set up. Yes, a CNC machine is just a glorified router set up.

My point was, I hear a lot of folks here saying they would buy this or that item, if it was available here. In reality, most will not. If they all would and Bosch knew they would, then they would in all probability be here.

I would not spend that type of money for a lawn mower, but I was actually referring to the weed eater and hedge trimmer and blowers
    Plus other tools like the sander and such.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Austin

I would not spend that type of money for a lawn mower, but I was actually referring to the weed eater and hedge trimmer and blowers
    Plus other tools like the sander and such.

oh i have no problems spending that if it was automated and i don’t have to go out there and do it myself. Heck yes. i’ve been looking in to it, but my lawn is sloped so the robotic ones wouldn’t work.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Look at this! Nice slider feature.

I’ve seen this and a couple other videos on this table saw.

@overanalyze
    I don’t understand why they wouldn’t incorporate the slide option into the NA model?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now this will be great for 18v lineup but I think it’s 36 volt lawnmower Also 1/4 sheet sander 18v

Now that is a nice find, @ozturkebrahem.
    I like how compact that sander is and no cords to get in the way.

Oh man an 18V sander. What is the model number? Europe here I come.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Oh man an 18V sander. What is the model number? Europe here I come.

@theamcguy
    Bill here you go… GSS 18V LI

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

@the amc guy gss18 @r-ice yeah true will ve great to have gps map for the lawnmower I’m sure none will mind paying 1000$ bucks for that

Thanks for the videos @58Chev. 2 hours runtime is pretty damn impressive. I could see that being nice for spot sanding drywall, easing edges of handrails, etc. Quick litte tasks where a cord would be a pain.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Wow that’s good runtime. And with a 6ah it would be better

@58Chev great videos Frank, can’t believe that runtime.

redwood
    Pro

I think that Dirty has a makita 18V sander. I wonder how they would compare.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It would be nice to have a Bosch mixer available in NA or even the Diablo mixer available on the BTP rewards list. I tried out the Diablo with @r-ice last summer and it was the Ferrari of mixers but I would still try a Bosch mixer if it was available.

A Working Pro since 2004

@utopia78 try the Rubi mixer. Awesome! Makes mixing thinset so much nicer. Soft start, thumb control of the variable speed. Comfortable grip.

http://www.tools4flooring.com/rubi-rubimix-9-bl-mortar-grout-mixer.html?gclid=CjwKEAjww9O3BRDp1tq0jIP023YSJAB0-j1SP31OzZvsZzrcaYUUAAHb368gkRED5T7a7fNSqQA5cRoCD4rw_wcB

Andrew

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Overanalyze thanks for the link to the Rubi Mixer, it looks similar to the Diablo. I’ll give it a try if I get a chance.

BTW – Interesting site with lots of attachments I have never seen before.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

@utopia78 try the Rubi mixer. Awesome! Makes mixing thinset so much nicer. Soft start, thumb control of the variable speed. Comfortable grip.

http://www.tools4flooring.com/rubi-rubimix-9-bl-mortar-grout-mixer.html?gclid=CjwKEAjww9O3BRDp1tq0jIP023YSJAB0-j1SP31OzZvsZzrcaYUUAAHb368gkRED5T7a7fNSqQA5cRoCD4rw_wcB

That looks very reasonably priced compared to others I’ve found on the internet. I assume you have one Andrew?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

this one here was at WOC – no clue when it will be release. maybe may also ?!

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    Doobie

this one here was at WOC – no clue when it will be release. maybe may also ?!

So was that a hand held model but was simply on some kind of display stand? I can’t tell from the pic quite well enough.

Happen to know what model number it is in Europe?

Is this it perhaps…

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-grw12e-professional-stirrer-with-stirrer-paddle-240v-bonus-bang-cashback-p69223

EDIT: Here’s the Bosch UK page for the 50KG rated model.

http://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/grw-12-e-34851-ocs-p/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

So was that a hand held model but was simply on some kind of display stand? I can’t tell from the pic quite well enough.

Happen to know what model number it is in Europe?

@Doobie

I didn’t catch any information on that one at WOC but how it looks like we get that item here in NA. I was able to find that item in Jim’s video.
    But no model nummer yet.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

That looks very reasonably priced compared to others I’ve found on the internet. I assume you have one Andrew?

I do have one @Doobie. The design of the paddle also keeps splashing to a minimum.

Andrew

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 2.040 seconds